1. [ANSWERED]Someone scammed me and stole my mats

Hello, i have an issue that a player stole my materials. They are very expensive and I have spent quite a lot of time farming, so you could imagine how happy I was to be so close to getting Rock-Steady treads. Anyway, I saw that you advise us to report in game, which I have, but none of my tickets were ever replied. So, worried that i might be left without my materials, I'm asking you here what is the fastest way to get help from your staff. I've got screenshots of the trade. Please, please help me on this one as quick as you can, whenever that is.

Regards

2. Before how long you made ticket? If it was less then 1 day, don't worry.. gm-s will respond in 1-2 days max.. And also those screenshots need to contain: price of item, acepting trade on bouth sides and gold that you got after acepting trade.. For exsample you were selling those feet for 10k gold and he fast deleted one 0 and you got 1k gold.. Anyway gm-s won't give you your gold back so my advice to you is "Don't acept trade button too fast, wait few seconds and then acept it"

3. left the ticket last night, but once i had it up for like 6 before i deleted it. i only have scr shot in which i'm pressing trade and screen with Trade Complete, the third is showing that player in my group is offline. My bags were open, so u can see me having the mats, arrangement of people around and the time on the clock is same... My bags are full of farming residue and i also have scr shot of whispering a guy that i told this one scammed me. If that's not enough forensics then the chance of me coming back to this server is 0%. I haven't been logging since last night, and every morning i'm eager to play. U know how motivated u get when u spend like 7 days for nothing, plus in a video game. This event tho has nothing to do with the game, but with people being underhuman life forms. Guy that i told that i was scammed told me that i was stupid for doing it with randoms, well how the hell was i supposed to craft a rare recipe item? F- this world for calling me stupid because of trusting people. F- this world hard

4. as far as i know, reporting will not bring your mats back, the guy will still get to keep them i think, the only differance will be, that he is going to get a ban for scamming.

and if you made ticket, leave it up until a gm reads it, it usualy takes upto 24hrs.

5. stolen matts are never returned, the most you can hope for is the person gets banned.

6. you're joking right? It's a problem for a GM to return my rightfully farmed materials? I'm starting to not-like this server a lot if you're not joking.......

7. you're joking right? It's a problem for a GM to return my rightfully farmed materials? I'm starting to not-like this server a lot if you're not joking.......
    it's warmanes policy. next time be more careful who you give your items to.

8. i don't really care whether he get's banned, he'll keep on being an subhuman life form, and no authority will ever change the brain of them people. I only want to know that there is someone, somewhere, that HATES thievery as much as i do and that he works as a GM on Warmane. Because they stole my car irl few months ago, and i could say they did it 2 times. One time when the car was literally stolen, the other when insurance stole them from us, not wanting to pay. We sued them, were in right, but for nothing. System always crushes you. I wish to see Warmane's system much more just than my nation's government... Cos i'm this close to lose all the fate i have left for humanity.

9. do i really have to learn to be more careful by tossing 7 days of gameplay down the sleeve? Could it not be like 1k gold? Did it have to be 8k? Why steal my car to teach me to implement 16 systems of protection on the next one? This world is just insane to some people without good reason, and cuddles the rest. I don't get it. They always taught me not to steal, why doesn't all of the human kind teach their infants that? Why? just, so many why? I want back my mats. Atleast send me the shoes as BOP item, i want them so bad, even more now that i can't have them AND I HAD THEM I HAD THEM IN MY HANDS BAAAAH. U'd be a whinebaby too if you simply, by your birth, can't not be gullible cos u always see the best in people, but it gets proven otherwise more and more frequently as u get older. I don't want to become a sh!tperson just because the system keeps teaching me that. **** the system. **** the people. I'd punish all the ****people severely until the upcoming generations don't get cleansed. But i cant cos i'm just a random guy playing wow on warmane, u get me? I can just whine over and over, I don't even like revenge, doesn't fulfill me. Life is lame

10. do i really have to learn to be more careful by tossing 7 days of gameplay down the sleeve? Could it not be like 1k gold? Did it have to be 8k? Why steal my car to teach me to implement 16 systems of protection on the next one? This world is just insane to some people without good reason, and cuddles the rest. I don't get it. They always taught me not to steal, why doesn't all of the human kind teach their infants that? Why? just, so many why? I want back my mats. Atleast send me the shoes as BOP item, i want them so bad, even more now that i can't have them AND I HAD THEM I HAD THEM IN MY HANDS BAAAAH. U'd be a whinebaby too if you simply, by your birth, can't not be gullible cos u always see the best in people, but it gets proven otherwise more and more frequently as u get older. I don't want to become a sh!tperson just because the system keeps teaching me that. **** the system. **** the people. I'd punish all the ****people severely until the upcoming generations don't get cleansed. But i cant cos i'm just a random guy playing wow on warmane, u get me? I can just whine over and over, I don't even like revenge, doesn't fulfill me. Life is lame
    whine as much as you like, you won't get your items back. deal with it and move on. or quit, whatever works.

11. whine as much as you like, you won't get your items back. deal with it and move on. or quit, whatever works.
    Simple and wise haha. Life works for you doesn't it

12. Your logic is flawed. When your car gets stolen do you blame the cops? When you make an error in judgement you shouldn't blame the gms. I dont know exactly what happened but you were scammed because you apparently weren't paying enough attention to the trade window. This isn't warmanes fault. The only thing I can say is deal with it and move on. I'm pretty sure you would get the same result from blizzard or any other game. Good luck to you though.

13. Next time please read our rules and policies. We cannot assist in such cases. I am very sorry it happened.