1. May I request the Quality Assurance team to check the Parry % situation from bosses? I see this rumor of bosses having low/no Parry % flying around all the time. @Proterean

From this source on ElitestJerks under the topic Parry Mechanics:

I have no memory or record of Parry occurring except for once on Vashj, but she doesn't even melee.

Aside from this being an important global boss mechanic (impacting burst damage taken on tanks & threat generation), it relates to the OP because it would impact the value of Expertise stat for tanks and perhaps our future weapon choices.

Meanwhile, the dodge reduction would still be fantastic from Expertise, and bosses Dodge % seems to be perfectly fine. I'd still use Mallet over UW.

-Grave
    Can absolutely confirm that bosses don't parry or parry too rarely here. There are bug reports about it as well. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/56306

If you think Archimonde hits for too little then I think that's worthy of a bug report as well. I can't make one because I've never fought him.

2. I haven't done Karazhan for a while so it may have changed now, but I had many kills tanking Prince where he didn't parry a single time (and I've yet to see it happen while tanking him), while having no expertise on my gear. I'm a dps Warrior main so I don't have a great amount of experience with tanking other bosses or raids on Warmane, but against Prince expertise was seemingly pointless.

As for someone mentioning using a dagger, daggers have lower AP normalisation causing your devastate damage to be affected negatively so avoid. It's fairly clear here that tanks should for most bosses have a high priority on optimising threat while maintaining an overall balanced set. That means agility glove/cloak enchants and (assuming bosses are doing parries) using items like the lower city exalted ring, not being afraid to substitute a stam trinket for say Dragonspine Trophy.

Difference between these two weapons is pretty irrelevant, just pick one and get on with it.
    Edited: November 7, 2017

3. Are multiple dps regularly sitting at just below the threshold of pulling aggro? As in do you see 100%+ for melee and 120%+ on ranged on omen?

Yes: Mallet of the Tides
    Also you need to get some more gear with hit and expertise.

No: The Unbreakable Will
    You won't need to worry about threat until dps get more geared.

4. trash stat on this server
    It might not be as strong as it should be due to a bug that disables boss parry, but it's still on par with hit as a threat stat since bosses can still dodge. Due to high base threat and poor threat scaling, you are better off getting hit and expertise capped than anything else for threat as a warrior.

5. It might not be as strong as it should be due to a bug that disables boss parry, but it's still on par with hit as a threat stat since bosses can still dodge. Due to high base threat and poor threat scaling, you are better off getting hit and expertise capped than anything else for threat as a warrior.
    Indeed, and block value. For some reason brewfest trinket + autoblocker stacks here giving you 400 extra block value (+30% talents) for 20 seconds. I'm pretty sure they are not supposed to stack as they both have the exact same buff effect, but I don't have a source for this.

Boss parry doesn't exist it appears, so TPS without expertise rating is higher than it should be right now. Even then, top-end damage matters from weapons so fast weapons of the same DPS range isn't good for Devastates. Mallet has higher top end than UV also, not by much mind. (+6 damage)

6. Indeed, and block value. For some reason brewfest trinket + autoblocker stacks here giving you 400 extra block value (+30% talents) for 20 seconds. I'm pretty sure they are not supposed to stack as they both have the exact same buff effect, but I don't have a source for this.
    They are different trinkets. Just because their effects have the same CD and same stat values doesn't mean they should share a CD. CD sharing for different trinkets, to my knowledge, wasn't a thing until Wrath.

7. Badge trinkets & Brewfest trinkets are 1:1 copies, they have the same stats + use. The spell power/healing/attack power trinkets on use effect do not stack, one triggers the cooldown on the other for the duration of the used trinkets effect. On Warmane it's like this too, except for the block value trinkets, the only exception for some reason. I should add, all over TBC there are items that will share on use CD with similar on use effect items. For example, the badge trinket for spell power and the Scryer spell hit trinket. Even tho the "use" values are different (150, 155 spell power respectively), they do not stack.

Anyway I looked up some Wowhead comments and it confirms these trinket uses stack, probably an oversight.
    337 block value per trinket (Shield Mastery 3/3).
    Current highest Shield Slam: 3.4k.
    Edited: November 19, 2017

First 12