I am leveling 5 paladins. I have an area where I sent mouse clicks through so I can heal easier.
First part works good (as long as I don't press it too fast), it sends left mouse button clicks to all clients.

The second part is supposed to do the exact same for right mouse button but using a toggle so it sends only to 1 client at a time, the reason for this is to only use 1 lay on hands at a time. (it doesn't feel like a too good solution but decent)

The problem I have is that when I use right mouse button anywhere on the screen (not inside the MouseIsOverWindowRect area) then it sends it to some client and it starts running off on its own and it rotates my screen.

Any idea why this happens and any solution?
I guess the toggle messes it up. If that doesn't work do you know any other solution for using abilities like Lay on Hands? (I would like to set it up somehow so it doesn't use lay on hands on itself so it never trigger the 2 min debuff, I am also trying to figure out a solution to use defensive cds on 1 specific character at a time, could use 5 different mouse areas but it feels a bit bad solution)

Code:
//-----------------------------------------------------------
// BROADCAST MOUSE CLICKS.
//-----------------------------------------------------------
<Hotkey ScrollLockOn LButton>
    <PassThrough>
    <If MouseIsOverWindowRect Leader 281 305 313 91>
		<SendLabel w0>
                        <ClickMouse %Trigger%>
                <SendLabel w1>
                        <ClickMouse %Trigger%>
		<SendLabel w2>