1. Half or more of quests are missing!?

So..not working? Poorly implemented?
    Places I found so far, like Hillsbrand, Duskwood, Lakeshire are missing loads of quests. Found a few missing in Wetlands as well. So far, every zone I've quested outside Azuremyst Isles are missing a few quests, or more than half like Lakeshire and Hilsbrand.

Opinions? Fixes? Ideas?

Thanks

2. Idk what to say, I have Loremaster.

3. I think OP used to post-Cata Azeroth and he's missing the revamp quests... Cause 99.9% of Azeroth quests are working perfectly.

4. I think OP used to post-Cata Azeroth and he's missing the revamp quests... Cause 99.9% of Azeroth quests are working perfectly.
    No no. I've went through wotlk leveling before and also just got a lvl 60 on Lights Hope. And there are more quests in Vanilla then in Wotlk from what I see, and also a few quests missing as on wowdb.
    Maybe I'm wrong, this is the reason I've made a thread.
    Thanks for the replies.

5. Just finished Loremaster on my priest. 10-20 quests not working in Vanilla areas and according to the database I have, 4 are missing. So, don't know what to say about that. I even stumbled across some quests that are only in Vanilla, like old Naxx related...so don't really know what to say about that. Maybe you missed some chain quests, or don't have the prerequisites