1. Loot bug

Having a problem with looting, I kill a mob and they disappear, they reappear if I walk about 10 yards and then it says that I can’t loot them.. any suggestions? Also having a problem with auto loot not working in groups

2. Having a problem with looting, I kill a mob and they disappear, they reappear if I walk about 10 yards and then it says that I can’t loot them.. any suggestions? Also having a problem with auto loot not working in groups
    Your first question is a new bug, they somehow managed to remove all death animations from mobs, luckily youre able to loot raid bosses.
    And autoloot in group used to be fixed, looks like they patched the server with some old data which should be fixed with low effort since it should already be fixed.

3. got the same problem ... plx fix this as fast as you can dev´s. to create and leveling a new char is not cool without any loot (or w8 for every loot around 30 seconds)

4. I also have the same problem with my hunter, i tried to report the bug but i couldnt

5. i have the same problem with hunter, hunter's mark skill bug

6. lell .... cant loot in WoW ... one of the most central aspects in this game, and nobody cares xD not even an answer o.0. So the Problem is the hunter´s mark?

7. I submitted a report in the bug tracker about this issue yesterday please check it out and vote it up.

report #57902

8. I cant autoloot with gatherer (mining/herb). is it a bug or youre supposed to click the loot regardless?