1. Blizzard releasing Classic WoW ? Is is really happening?

2. it's official!!!!!! I've got goosebumps!

3. i'll stick to free servers.

4. i'll stick to free servers.
    Can't afford subscription fee?Well,that's the only reason to play on private servers,oh ye....another reason is you can actually buy items in the shop.
    Damn,I am so glad Blizz finnaly decided to recreate classic WoW.You did a good job Warmane,no question about that,but I do belive that many people will be willing to pay sub fee for oficcial Blizz server.Have a good day.

5. I think WoW classic is a fine idea, but im pretty sure it's going to make people realize that vanilla was really bad after some time.
    Also Blizzard should do swap idea like warmane>

Do vanilla>when bored swap to tbc,then wrath etc.Other then that its fine idea but no arenas only bg and world pvp.How will they handle farming grand marshal gear.
    Also no arenas,no skill.

Many things are bad.not balanced.IF they keep the game in orignial state ****s gonna be crackalakin.Sure i might try it but...Vanilla was good back then since we didnt know any better ,our mind was limited to not experiencing later patches.

But i ma sure one thing will be godlike,no cross realming.People on your server will know you.You will have rep you cant erase brah.

Ninja>bye bye.

6. Can't afford subscription fee?Well,that's the only reason to play on private servers,oh ye....another reason is you can actually buy items in the shop.
    more like don't think the games worth a sub fee. but ya, free will be the 1 thing that helps private servers if blizz releases each old expansion.

7. I'm worried about the legal implications of this really, so far you could justify the existence of private servers as a service blizzard is not providing, but given the new development i'm not sure anymore. I really don't know much about the subject but i'm posting just to start a discussion.
    Your thoughts?

8. I'm worried about the legal implications of this really, so far you could justify the existence of private servers as a service blizzard is not providing, but given the new development i'm not sure anymore. I really don't know much about the subject but i'm posting just to start a discussion.
    Your thoughts?
    The existence of private servers has never been legally justified. Even if you are running an expansion that is no more available on retail you are still using the blizzard copyright without their permission. That's why most of the private servers are based in europe, where they cannot be reached by blizzard lawsuits.

9. Can't afford subscription fee?Well,that's the only reason to play on private servers,oh ye....another reason is you can actually buy items in the shop.
    Damn,I am so glad Blizz finnaly decided to recreate classic WoW.You did a good job Warmane,no question about that,but I do belive that many people will be willing to pay sub fee for oficcial Blizz server.Have a good day.
    I really hope this post is a joke. I can most definitely afford to play retail, but I still won't. For most of the people who won't play retail, it has nothing to do with money, or gear. Vanilla was absolutely awful, I would never pay for that crap, now if they released a Cata server, I'd gladly pay $50 or more a month just to play it, or even a BC server if they added achievements to it, since most of the reason I even still play WoW after almost 13 years is to farm achievements.

10. The server will run perfectly fine without having you broke, cash shop lovers. However, depending on how well the Vanilla servers do, there just may be a chance to release BC, and wrath etc. Depends on the people who talked about really paying for Vanilla, which I and 9 other people I know in real life will, gladly. I think the non paying cheap *******s are in the minority.

11. personally i wouldn't play retail if it was free. 1x rates are simply to slow and boring for me. i'll stick to boosted rate private servers for as long as they are populated.

12. I think WoW classic is a fine idea, but im pretty sure it's going to make people realize that vanilla was really bad after some time.
    ah yes, the "think you want it but you don't" argument that has been disproven by a particular server