1. World of Warcraft Classic

So on Blizzcon Blizzard announced Vanilla Servers for Wow.
    What do you think about that? Is this might be the end of privite servers?

2. Well,I don't see any reason to play on a private server after that.Specially with shops

3. Well,I don't see any reason to play on a private server after that.Specially with shops
    it will hurt them, but won't kill them. there's plenty of people who will still prefer a free service over a subscription.

4. Mainly depends if classic will only support classic,if it s only classic hence Warmane stayed away from idea thus no loss(at least not that much).
    But it all depends on pay model of classic as well.Buit if they enable tbc/wrath then things are not goona look good.

Still its development so it wil ltake some time.But hmmm.....

5. Cya warmane. BRB on retail.

6. Depends if its an actual classic server or if they ruin it with additional features like dungeon finder and cross server. One huge appeal for vanilla is a static community which only happens if you have specific separate servers. It also generates a sense of pride like "We're from Blackrock".

7. Call me when they release MoP and i will think about it.

8. Everyone saw this coming. If I ever feel like playing WOTLK or MOP, I'll be coming here unless Blizzard makes their own version(s).

I just really really really hope that Blizzard won't cater to the new generation of gamers by introducing "pay to advance" sorts of benefits, or increasing xp/rep/honor rates.

9. I don't know. I may think about a retail subscription. To be honest, I always liked more the game as it evolved on Wotlk and Cataclysm (my two favourite expansions). Vanilla is grindy and the gameplay sometimes is so freaking boring (rotation, spells, tatics...). On the other side, the chance to live again the classic experience with the full retail quality may be really cool.

10. Call me when they release MoP and i will think about it.
    Same here but only in my case its Wrath.

I ain't going to play Vanilla and grind 24/7 both lvling and everything else.

Still happy for the people who cried about Blizz not giving them Vanilla servers, so now when they'll get them I expect a lot of old school crybabies to turn up and support Blizzard and those servers.

11. Same here but only in my case its Wrath.

I ain't going to play Vanilla and grind 24/7 both lvling and everything else.

Still happy for the people who cried about Blizz not giving them Vanilla servers, so now when they'll get them I expect a lot of old school crybabies to turn up and support Blizzard and those servers.
    yes the hype is real lirik and summit1g already said they "killing" their channels when vanilla release they will play it 24/7 off and on stream :D i guess same apply for other streamers such as sodapoppin.its really possible WOW to become number 1 streamed game at least for first week of vanilla release.

12. Everyone saw this coming. If I ever feel like playing WOTLK or MOP, I'll be coming here unless Blizzard makes their own version(s).

I just really really really hope that Blizzard won't cater to the new generation of gamers by introducing "pay to advance" sorts of benefits, or increasing xp/rep/honor rates.
    Lol, new generation of gamers. I am 29. I have been playing video games since I could hold a controller. I now have a job where I make a lot of money that affords me the luxury of paying for things to save myself time, of which very little is free. Any time I can pay to give myself any kind of advantage over people like you who can play 24/7, I will.

13. I would keep an eye on it , probably will be a tbc in the future who knows...

14. it will hurt them, but won't kill them. there's plenty of people who will still prefer a free service over a subscription.
    aka there is plenty of people who want to buy gear and just play endgame

15. If they will also release a TBC and Wotlk realm in the future then Warmane will have some serious problem.
    Why would any donor stay on a private server when he can play the same xpac on retail?

123 ... Last