1. Will giggle when you all"hardocore" vanilla phreaks get owned by graphic change/ui change/macros implementation/real id/rework of honor system/stacks change/pet/mount change/scaling system/cc on dr/and list goes on.

So much for 15 year old game being implemented by new eginee (which if anyone knows is impossible since you canot rework such old graphic unless you recreate pixes from new engine/not using current engine of legion sdk).

But you can hope all you want,doubt blizzard will cater to 50k people instead 1 milion (which is rough estime how many will return to classic).
    Will you win when blizzard implements QoL changes?

Youre the type i was talking about. Forcing QoL changes to people who dont want it and when people will abandon classic cause it was not what they wanted im sure you would be the first to scream "I TOLD YOU NO ONE WANTS VANILLA LOL HAHA HOW ABOUT YOU HARDCORE KIDS HAHA"

i love it i hope this happens

2. @Swarmer

When someone linking youtube videos calls oneside talk debate.Gotta love it.
    the video is just to mock you

before the video i was writing words maybe you missed them cause you were so busy winning

3. Personally i dont care.But you seem so butthurt about this whole "vanilla" experience so much.
    I will play it non the less,despite how it is.

Hence il even multibox it for giggles.

But people are so engulfed in their own agenda of classic that they even dont wanna see basic QOL improvements.
    You sir are one of those kind,to you world would be stuck in 1600 if we judge by thought of your mind.

Good luck in future endevours.

4. Will you win when blizzard implements QoL changes?

Youre the type i was talking about. Forcing QoL changes to people who dont want it and when people will abandon classic cause it was not what they wanted im sure you would be the first to scream "I TOLD YOU NO ONE WANTS VANILLA LOL HAHA HOW ABOUT YOU HARDCORE KIDS HAHA"

i love it i hope this happens
    what kind of twisted logic is that?because YOU dont want this you think everyone else dont want it a swell? who are you to speak for other people?you are literally trying to force your own point of view and act as there cant be any other opinion about this topic.i 100% agree with peregrine when he call you 5 years old because sure as hell you act like one.at least try to make 1 comment that explain why will something be good/bad about the game and w/o childish sarcasm.

5. what kind of twisted logic is that?because YOU dont want this you think everyone else dont want it a swell? who are you to speak for other people?you are literally trying to force your own point of view and act as there cant be any other opinion about this topic.i 100% agree with peregrine when he call you 5 years old because sure as hell you act like one.at least try to make 1 comment that explain why will something be good/bad about the game and w/o childish sarcasm.
    Never said i know what people wanted. We are talking about what QoL changes will do vanilla wow and what in each opinion consitutes as vanilla. Dont put words in my mouth just so you have something to argue against.

6. what is the difference between the Project 60 streamers are doing now and vanilla wow?

7. Project 60 has: aoe loot, dual spec, xmog, barber, class balance, pvp ballance, lvl 60 content, better UI and basically every QoL change people want

why play vanilla?

8. Never said i know what people wanted. We are talking about what QoL changes will do vanilla wow and what in each opinion consitutes as vanilla. Dont put words in my mouth just so you have something to argue against.
    if you dont know what people want then how do you know QOL are forced to people who dont want them? thats your own words.how do you know people who ask for classic WOW dont want this QOL changes?
    and wtf are you doing dude you post 3 comments in a row....

Project 60 has: aoe loot, dual spec, xmog, barber, class balance, pvp ballance, lvl 60 content, better UI and basically every QoL change people want

why play vanilla?
    the fact this is the main difference you see between legion and vanilla is blowing my mind...

whats the difference between project 60 on current retail and vanilla?well for once in legion EK and kalimdor are completely changed.since cata the zones are completely reworked dungeons quests almost everything is changed.half the raids are missing you cant do anymore naxx,onyxia,zg at lv 60.the still existing raids have lower lv then they use to be.the classes in legion scale difference as well they are not balanced around lv 60.the result is you can solo dungeons and 6man raid that use to be 40man before.the list goes on and on.even if they add all QOL that exist in legion to vanilla still will be completely different game.

and btw about the UI part of your post,99.9% of current players who are playing vanilla private servers are using addons that improve their UI.so by your logic its ok to use LUI and ElvUI,LUF,Xperl,MODUI and other addons,but its a problem if blizzard improve their default UI?can you be that kind to explain why that will be bad of a change to the game and i dare you to not use sarcasm.lets see if thats possible for you.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

9. Did you guys see this thread? THeir asking about feedback for the classic servers and blizzard is watching it. It's a survey that asks about vanlia opinions. https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wo...gn-survey.html

Tharessz/Thares from Old Lordearon

10. Did you guys see this thread? THeir asking about feedback for the classic servers and blizzard is watching it. It's a survey that asks about vanlia opinions. https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/wo...gn-survey.html

Tharessz/Thares from Old Lordearon
    there is "classic discussions" section on retail forums.all this outside sites,forums and surveys dont matter much because majority of wow population is in blizzard forums.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

11. They are gathering data for when future comes.Taken from blizz forums / they are just collecting as opposed to not hearing at all any ideas.

Tbc copy character part is particularly funny,ideas ideas>blizz is gonna release all classic/tbc/wrath servers in future,my predictions.

But nobody knows for sure.Wel find out in year or 2.

12. there is "classic discussions" section on retail forums.all this outside sites,forums and surveys dont matter much because majority of wow population is in blizzard forums.
    I suppose but still' blizzard is looking into it, it's a way to get a estimate :)

First ... 567