1. Fun & Good BM/SUR Hardcore Hunter LF A PvE Horde Guild!

Hi There!
    I am looking for a good and active raiding guild!
    [Click my player portrait to view my armory]

Personal EXP:
    - All Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK HC, Cataclysm HC and MoP HC/MYTHIC raiding cleared
    - 2.4K AVG 2v2 rating
    - Played all expansions

About Me:
    - I like competitive gaming
    - Favorite games are Sims, Counter Strike, World of Warcraft, League of Legends and Rocket League (DIAMOND EXP)
    - I am nice and loyal
    - I am Japanese and my English is not perfect
    - Have Guildmaster EXP, Gamemaster EXP, Forum Moderator EXP and Game Helpdesk EXP
    - I am a Visual Media Design CEO
    - I'm currently studying Information Technology in England

Me As Guild Member:
    - Good and helpful
    - Know what to do and what's expected
    - Very active (have raided NA times while being in EU)
    - Will use any Voice COMM
    - Atleast 100% Raid Attendence and always available
    - Can strive to be staff when needed
    - I don't pay to win

I created <Bungus Exitium>'s website and logo, here are some pictures:
    P1: https://gyazo.com/1faef494046206c6a054b6c347487134
    P2: https://gyazo.com/1070fc4e8b820f5890192768688ef85c
    P3: https://gyazo.com/e562a8af7cc053e946a44b6b0a44b231

Current [UPDATED] Character Status:
    - 3.8K Gearscore, have BT SRES gear and SWP ARCRES gear
    - Main SV PvE spec + Off BM PvE spec
    - Have drums and enchants on rings
    - All attunements complete
    - Very high DPS, whereas I pull more than higher geared BM hunters on my SV spec, including topguild hunters, I know my rotations and spec builds
    - 100% fresh exp + tactic knowledge of ALL T4/T5/T6 bosses
    - Have a Soulstone Character on another account
    - Pet choice is Cat > Wind Serpent (does depend on raid setup)
    - I'm a 'Full Manual' player

- PM my character, //Hyesunee
    - Reply through forum
    - Message me on Discord, //Hyesunee#4496

Could also have applied to some of the guildsites or messaged some but I notice many guilds are dead and the remaining ones are tough picks! Please do not bash this post!

[First time killing Illidan on this server, together with the Space Cadets! Click the picture to check out my kill video]
    Edited: November 9, 2018

2. MY (TILL ATL. SWP) BIS LIST + PROGRESSION

[last update 8/23/2018 3:51 PM ST]
    Picture is clickable to view a greater resolution!

MY (SWP) BIS LIST + PROGRESSION

[last update 9/29/2018 4:32 PM ST]
    Edited: November 8, 2018

3. CURRENTLY GUILDLESS
    Have experienced many guilds like "BANDOLEROS", "Finess/Laughing Skull (Blaze)", "to the moon", "Warband", "Back on Rehab", "Space Cadets" and "Bungus Exitium".

"if every player in the guild would be like you we would not have any troubles" - I quote an old GM.
    - https://gyazo.com/6b6342ddebd6d984ec08f942d8ee5935
    "You're easily the best Survival Hunter on the server" - I quote an old GM.
    - https://gyazo.com/149be44e36cc0a2b958555ab43a481fe
    "You're great for this guild and do an awesome job of whatever it is you want to do" - I quote an old GM.
    - https://gyazo.com/5d952e1214744ca925579e78d5268b6a

I'm often talked about as a Survival Hunter that indeed doesn't dissapoint, and at the same time excels far from other Survival Hunters, I have a lot of fresh experience and I've been renowned as the best Survival Hunter on Outland by the majority of topguilds and players with great influence.
    Edited: January 12, 2019

4. Respecced

I used to lean towards PvP with my BM spec but decided I will PvP on an alt and have Hyesunee fully PvE focussed.
    I intend to keep BM PvE focussed and SV too.
    My Armory: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...utland/summary.
    BM Spec: http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000.
    SV Spec (Imp. Hawk) [MAIN SPEC]: http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00302300510300.

SV Spec (Imp Hawk) UI & ROTATION [MAIN SPEC]:

[last update 9/23/2018 12:01 AM ST]
    Edited: October 13, 2018

5. MY BIS CONSUMABLE LIST

[last update 8/21/2018 1:19 AM ST]
    Edited: September 29, 2018

6. July 7, 2018  
    I'm always ready!

Kalecgos #1 Kill DPS As Imp. Hawk Survival: 2114

Teron Gorefiend Top Kill DPS As Imp. Hawk Survival (Highest DPS, Casual Consumables): 3420

Kalecgos Top Kill DPS As Imp. Hawk Survival: 2129

Brutallus Top Kill DPS As Imp. Hawk Survival: 2247

Felmyst Top Kill DPS As Imp. Hawk Survival (ARCRES Gear Set): 1461

[last update 9/29/2018 4:32 PM ST]
    Illustrations are clickable to view on imgur.com!
    All data is confirmed by legacyplayers.com.
    Edited: November 9, 2018

7. July 7, 2018  
    TIMELINE

November 2 2017: Hyesunee was created.

November 4 2017: Hyesunee became level 70, and I opened this thread stating I was looking for a raiding guild.

November 2017 to January 2018: Experienced guilds "BANDOLEROS", "Finess/Laughing Skull (Blaze)", "to the moon" and "Warband". Within that time frame, I also became 'T6 ready' in less than 5 days playtime, the reason I experienced that many guilds in 3 months was mostly on them. I proved myself from guild to guild to be able to keep raiding, guilds I joined kept disbanding and going down the wrong path however. I was suggested to apply to the rank one guild (at that time) 'to the moon', as I was a very driven and what guild can be considered more driven than the rank one guild? So I joined them as I got compliments of having written them "the best application they've ever gotten", the guild itself quickly went downhill too however. It made sense to me why seeing how their staff treated certain players at the time, I anyway figured that if even the rank one guild didn't work for me I'd quit the server.

January 23 2018: Hyesunee quit the server, retiring from raiding.
    So I indeed quit the server, I had many good & bad memories in just 3 months of raiding and I decided it was time for a break.

July 7 2018: Hyesunee started playing again.
    Server break lasted about half a year, wasn't behind at all on gear as I returned, could've come a lot farther though, shame my guild history made that quite impossible.

August 2018 to November 2018: Raided while having been by far the most actve officer to "Bungus Exitium", I left the guild after listening to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8oNwkzG2tQ&t.

November 2018 to January 2019: Hyesunee quit the server after leaving "Bungus Exitium", the guild scene was very poor at the time.

Present: Hyesunee is looking for a guild.
    Edited: January 12, 2019

8. WHY I AM A BLOOD ELF

A question I'm often asked. To be honest, when I created this character back in November '17 I didn't really question which race I was going to go with to 'maximize my raid DPS'. I picked Blood Elf for the simple fact that I like playing a Blood Elf, ofcourse I have the knowledge other races can have a minor extra damage bonus. I never thought of PvE as something challenging, in a perfect world where all 25 (or 10) players with their respected specific roles show up and pay attention you'll clear bosses quick and efficiently no matter which races you take. That's sort of my mindset, I do not see my race as 'game-breaking' or whatever. Racials, from my point of view don't really become questionable till you're pushing PvP competitively. Just to continue on my thoughts on race irrelevance, I cannot think of a single wipe since November '17 that could've been prevented had I picked another race, yet it's the type of stuff people overthink and question. I anyway 'out DPS' the average hunter that shares my specialization by far, wether they're my race or not. So, with all that said, I'm good playing a Blood Elf. A race I enjoy to play rather than go crazy on the irrelevance of race changing. Each race has their own benefits anyway.
    Edited: September 23, 2018

9. Hi "kidsgetrekt",
    Thanks for the feedback!

The Survival Hunter can build differently depending on spec choice, most of your mentioned gear is/will be banked for this reason.
    With my mentioned list and its appropiate haste/hit setup I'm building an 'Improved Arc. Sh." and a 'Barrage' spec ATM.
    Most of your choices would be kept for a 4/8 T6 haste build, I'm however 3 pieces away as I wrote this message.
    It is my personal goal to optimize raid damage over personal damage aswell, in some of your choices I lead to believe you didn't know that.

Hope my itemization makes more sense to you now, my list has been given approval by all guilds mentioned in my earlier posts, and I do regular damage check-ups! I know what I have and need with my current scaling.

For possible further discussion feel free to message me in game!

//Hyesunee
    Edited: August 21, 2018

10. hahathis thread is 10 times more convincing than the threads of the guilds ur tryna join LUL, big up tho i enjoyed it ;)

11. i hope you are aware that you only need like 3% hit^^
    3% Talent 3% Boomkin

12. Hi "Merkelmore01",
    Thanks for the feedback!

Very aware! List is based from an independant pov though, I'm also used to 'Boomkins' skipping more raids than that they attend, haha.
    With that said I do swap gear pieces depending on the % of hit my raids provide.
    Thanks for the warning though, overall 'hit' hasn't been much of an issue for me.

//Hyesunee

13. Hi "Merkelmore01",

Thanks for the warning though, overall 'hit' hasn't been much of an issue for me.

//Hyesunee
    i guess thats the problem, you could easily swap the quick strider moccasins with motherboots = personal dps increase

14. Hi "Merkelmore01",
    Thanks for the feedback again!

Swapping is something I already do, I agreed with your initial post and your 2nd one too.

For possible further contact feel free to message me in game!

//Hyesunee

15. used ur vids to learn my rotation xD ty man good post

12 Last