1. Idk who WoD or higher would appeal to, they're quite different in comparison to earlier xpacs. No talent trees, much different pvp itemization and of course welfare legendaries for pve.
    I wouldn't say the WoD Legendary Ring would be welfare, cause you do have to work for it.

2. Idk who WoD or higher would appeal to, they're quite different in comparison to earlier xpacs. No talent trees, much different pvp itemization and of course welfare legendaries for pve.
    there is actually almost no difference between MOP and WOD,aside of garrison.legendary cloak in MOP was welfare as well all you needed to get it was time and virtually everyone who played the game had it.
    Legion however make some huge changes to the game and on my opinions is way better expansion then mop and wod.

3. not even wow tokens can keep me playing on retail, its that bad

4. Perfect response. I would rather see Cata, and MoP at a decent population and playable state rather than new buggy expansions.
    why work on something if its alreaddy dying / has very little population.

bypass WOD expansion, close cata realm and make it legion, offer players from cata and mop to transfer to legion ( beacuse of alreaddy hard earned achiv.-mounts ). i bet alot of people would join legion realm beacuse of warmanes fame and would also probbably bring in some fresh players...

PS: played way too much wotlk and cata on warmane ( and previously molten )... it gets really booring after such a long time... and the will to play mop is also gone... wee need a breash of fresh air!

5. why work on something if its alreaddy dying / has very little population.
    those realms are only dying/low pop because of how they're scripted. if they were in the same condition as tbc/wrath you would likely see entirely different numbers.

6. those realms are only dying/low pop because of how they're scripted. if they were in the same condition as tbc/wrath you would likely see entirely different numbers.
    I 100% agree
    When I started to play here, approximately 3 years ago, there were 3-4 cata realms with good population and 2 mop realm with full population cap and queues on them.

7. I 100% agree
    When I started to play here, approximately 3 years ago, there were 3-4 cata realms with good population and 2 mop realm with full population cap and queues on them.
    Yep, most people forget that both mop realms had 4k pop with queues even after the moltdown disaster.

8. Not sure how accurate this is but didn't the original molten team plan to release a WoD realm, found this in a old screenshot folder of mine (Shortly after moltdown 17th feb 2015) or was this a prank theirs? i can't remember
    Edited: November 12, 2017

9. Not sure how accurate this is but didn't the original molten team plan to release a WoD realm, found this in a old screenshot folder of mine (Shortly after moltdown 17th feb 2015) or was this a prank theirs? i can't remember
    that was an april fools prank.

10. that was an april fools prank.
    I thought that was 2016 not 2015?

EDIT: yes it was 2016

"WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    April 1, 2016
    April Fools' Day has been celebrated with WoD PTR "news", facebook "leak" and forum ragequit events!"

So there was originally a plan for a wod realm I believe.

11. I thought that was 2016 not 2015?

EDIT: yes it was 2016

"WARLORDS OF DRAENOR
    April 1, 2016
    April Fools' Day has been celebrated with WoD PTR "news", facebook "leak" and forum ragequit events!"

So there was originally a plan for a wod realm I believe.
    ah could have been. my memories foggy when i go back that far haha.

12. Everything is the same for every day on warmane, i feel like standing on one place for last few months.
    loging on same expansion every day, same people, same dungeons, raids etc...
    We need something new.
    I also agree that they need to finish current expansions, but new things would be awesome also...
    Even new cata realm would be so cool.

13. Not sure how accurate this is but didn't the original molten team plan to release a WoD realm, found this in a old screenshot folder of mine (Shortly after moltdown 17th feb 2015) or was this a prank theirs? i can't remember
    We thought about it. Decided against it for various reasons.

14. cataclysm realms are not that bad scripted,only if we had 4.2 and never moved to 4.3....the realm was about to still be alive:(
    if there like any hope for fresh cata realm on warmane i really wanna play pre 4.2 content:(
    Edited: November 12, 2017

First 1234 Last