1. Warlord of Draenor , Legion

Will we ever get WOD or Legion on Warmane , ive been playing on Warmane since it was called Molten-wow , and i know this is the best private server , but in the past we would all hype because you would be the first server to release expansions with a smallest amount of bugs , and last few years we would only get earlier expansions but way better and im thankful for that and i believe a lot of people are too , but will we ever get WOD or Legion , that would be so awesome and it might call the old players , who played on warmane and molten , back and level up again :D

2. If you want to play Legion, go play retail.

No one wants WoD.

So No.

3. If you want to play Legion, go play retail.

No one wants WoD.

So No.
    TALE FROM OLD TIMES AND HOW I FEEL
    i started playing on this server 2010 with wotlk and after it was available, i always transfered my top 3 characters to the next expansion. I absolutelly loved that kind of proggeresion ( not like retail when your gear becomes 2nd or 3rd best every few months )... folowing the moltdown and some server wipes or rollbacks on mop things never felt the same...most of the development went to wotlk and later on tbc, so the mop server that had a healthy population, started to lose sead population to those expansions or they just moved elsewhere..

currently, for me warmane feels like its stuck in time :/

4. Yeah i agree , i really think something new needs to happen , and reviving old expansions is not the key , specially now when blizzard announced Vanilla server , and there are speculations that it might be free , but free or not still people will go there

5. currently, for me warmane feels like its stuck in time :/
    they just open TBC realms this year and they are still in progression.how about you go give it a try since you have start with WOTLK i guess you have not played TBC.
    and yes its normal for warmane to focus on WOTLK/TBC this is what people wanna play.current WOTLk/TBC population is like 10 times bigger then MOP pop ever was,also there is reason there is not single MOP/cata server with good pop you know.

as for future expansion maybe they will work on legion realm in the future but this is not gonna happen for years so dont hope much for it.WOD is out of a question no one is asking for it and i dont see any reason to open realm that will most surely die really fast.
    Edited: November 6, 2017

6. Will we ever get WOD or Legion on Warmane , ive been playing on Warmane since it was called Molten-wow , and i know this is the best private server , but in the past we would all hype because you would be the first server to release expansions with a smallest amount of bugs , and last few years we would only get earlier expansions but way better and im thankful for that and i believe a lot of people are too , but will we ever get WOD or Legion , that would be so awesome and it might call the old players , who played on warmane and molten , back and level up again :D
    There is a reason they did those earlier expacs its because they easier for the most part. Look at the quality cata and mop here if you want a legion server like that then sure let them open one. Imo its gonna be a long time before they ever do something like legion and it would require a 100% shift in focus from wotlk and bc content for it to be any good.

7. Yeah i agree , i really think something new needs to happen , and reviving old expansions is not the key , specially now when blizzard announced Vanilla server , and there are speculations that it might be free , but free or not still people will go there
    Damn that would be awesome in Blizz'd Vanilla servers were to go free. Even tho I doubt it but anything is possible, also its still too early they just announced them and said they are in development so we probably won't see them at least in a year's time.

8. how about they finish current expansions before they start opening new ones.

9. Damn that would be awesome in Blizz'd Vanilla servers were to go free. Even tho I doubt it but anything is possible, also its still too early they just announced them and said they are in development so we probably won't see them at least in a year's time.
    almost 100% sure they are not going to be free,and to be honest i dont want them to be free.maybe they will share subscription with normal wow tho.

10. I can agree that Wod was not that good expansion , but it had it perks for the future development , but what im trying to say is , Warmane is the only server that manages to bring that near-real servers vibe , and they are working hard , and i felt like something new needs to happen , Mop and Cataclysm servers fell really hard from over populated to below avg players online , and i think they should think about Wod or legion soon

11. I can agree that Wod was not that good expansion , but it had it perks for the future development , but what im trying to say is , Warmane is the only server that manages to bring that near-real servers vibe , and they are working hard , and i felt like something new needs to happen , Mop and Cataclysm servers fell really hard from over populated to below avg players online , and i think they should think about Wod or legion soon
    No they shouldn't work on new expansions.

Let them finish the expansions they have.

12. If you want to play Legion then play Legion, you don't want to play WOD anyway. For the WOD experience just build a shed in your back garden and go sit in it alone for a few months.

13. If you want to play Legion then play Legion, you don't want to play WOD anyway. For the WOD experience just build a shed in your back garden and go sit in it alone for a few months.
    thats actually so true. play some facebook game as well and there you go, full WOD blizzlike exp :D
    Edited: November 7, 2017

14. how about they finish current expansions before they start opening new ones.
    Perfect response. I would rather see Cata, and MoP at a decent population and playable state rather than new buggy expansions.

15. Idk who WoD or higher would appeal to, they're quite different in comparison to earlier xpacs. No talent trees, much different pvp itemization and of course welfare legendaries for pve.

123 ... Last