1. What happened to that idea Warmane mentioned a while back to allow people to move their characters up an expansion (e.g. WOTLK to Cata or Cata to MoP)?

2. What happened to that idea Warmane mentioned a while back to allow people to move their characters up an expansion (e.g. WOTLK to Cata or Cata to MoP)?
    It's a long-term goal. Something that gets worked on when there aren't other pressing issues.

3. Does Anyone know then will they re-opet . script , cataclusm realm , at this point no one is playing it , and i remember it was promising few years ago , but a lot of bugs ****ed it

4. Does Anyone know then will they re-opet . script , cataclusm realm , at this point no one is playing it , and i remember it was promising few years ago , but a lot of bugs ****ed it
    cata is their last priority.

5. cata is their last priority.
    ...and with good reason, in case it peaks at 230 players.

6. yeah but there is no point in holdin a realm if there is no player , literally Neltharion caps 250 players

7. yeah but there is no point in holdin a realm if there is no player , literally Neltharion caps 250 players
    Don't say that out loud or those 250 will come here and start yelling at you how 4.3.4 is really cool, how it's the staff's fault, and how unjustified they feel. It has happened.

8. everything works on nelth btw

>waiting 1+ year for an important achieve fix
    >wow these players are never happy

9. everything works on nelth btw

>waiting 1+ year for an important achieve fix
    >wow these players are never happy
    Sometimes I wonder if people go to Dairy Queen and complain about how there's no new burger varieties, or older burgers being made better, because it used to be their favorite burger joint, then wonder why people look at them funny for being angry about it.

10. Wondering what a dairy queen is?Some lady that brings you milk n yoghurt?:)

11. Wondering what a dairy queen is?Some lady that brings you milk n yoghurt?:)
    fast food place.

12. Wondering what a dairy queen is?Some lady that brings you milk n yoghurt?:)
    female version of burger king :D

13. one does not simply NOT know what DQ is...

14. Well do you know Veronika?:)
    It aint my place in first place,and if it aint Mcdonald or Burger King it aint knowing it :)

15. Well do you know Veronika?:)
    It aint my place in first place,and if it aint Mcdonald or Burger King it aint knowing it :)

yes, ive been there a couple times in my childhood, their ice cream is really good. however, i'm no longer able to have that stuff anymore sadly

First 1234 Last