I have one main character 5.2 GS, Shadowpriest.

It's so hard finding random pickup raids, looking to join a guild that goes raiding regularly. Also, important to note, I am relatively new to not just this server but WOW in general. I started WOW on this server for the first time probably about 9 weeks ago. Some things I still need to learn especially raid tactics though I have done VOA ice and fire fine 25 and 10 man. I've done ICC Rep Farm, and OS. But for the harder raids I am not up to speed on some boss strats that would be important so I alone don't wipe a raid, so would need to join a guild that isn't mean and does not mind explaining my role like im 5 years old.

I have youtubed and googled a bunch, I am familiar with the world n such and the gameplay through during the world explorer achievement and just through RDF Heroic Dungeons daily.

I do have Discord. I've learned what DFK system is for looting, not a big fan of it, but if that's the only guilds that will let me join then that is okay, not going to be picky.

My character name is Kwesi. You can catch me in game or PM me here, also I do have Discord if necessary.

I only speak English, live in FL. Shout out to other Floridians on here hope you did okay during Hurricane Irma.

I have not PVPed at all in any of the arenas or such. Just random encounters around the world. I am working on getting a PVP gear set, just taking some time to get all the emblems to get a basic set.