1. Tanking nowadays

Tldr: boss's parry haste is killing out MT faster than our melee dps realizing NOT to whack the boss from the front and MT' melee swings also getting parried.

Guildies now is thinking gemming/building a tank set going over the 26 expertise cap, is this a viable strat?

2. Avoid using Army of the Dead, Treants, Snakes, watch pets so they attack from behind, same as mdps. Innervate healers so they can spam heals 24/7. And yeah, expertise helps.

3. Parry haste should only be active on certain bosses. which bosses did this happen on?

4. Guildies now is thinking gemming/building a tank set going over the 26 expertise cap, is this a viable strat?
    It is if you have the appropriate gear for it, and don't have to sacrifice too much survivability. And if the effort of sacrificing survivability for the hard cap wont be subverted by melee dps or pets that still proc the parry haste.

5. Tell your melee raiders to dps at max melee range ( around the belly and hind legs)for Sindragosa and Halion. The only parry that should be observed are from Tanks, pets, and army of the dead.

I suggest buying the EOF chest if you are tanking as a Paladin. I'm quite excited testing my 54 expertise tank against these guys tonight.
    Btw, you can use world of logs to check who is being parried via expression editor.
    Good luck and have fun tanking

6. Tell your melee raiders to dps at max melee range ( around the belly and hind legs)for Sindragosa and Halion. The only parry that should be observed are from Tanks, pets, and army of the dead.

I suggest buying the EOF chest if you are tanking as a Paladin. I'm quite excited testing my 54 expertise tank against these guys tonight.
    Btw, you can use world of logs to check who is being parried via expression editor.
    Good luck and have fun tanking
    Yes, am paladin tank. Our raid leader has an addon that tells us which individual triggers parry haste and as far as me, the MT's melee swings are accounted, I dont see that much parry haste from these guys besides those effin melees hitting on the front. But please do tell what your results are from 54 exp.

Am planning getting t10 shoulder & pants.

7. 56 is cap btw or as paladin 46 + glyph

8. It would help if your melee DPS would attack where they should, that sounds like a "MDPS" issue rather than a tank issue tbh.

9. Even if you get your MT expertise hard capped at 56 (which would mean sacrificing A LOT of survivability), you would only remove a fraction of the parry hastens if melee are hitting it from the front. Those melee would also do more dps hitting the boss from the back anyways. Your MT is fine, but your melee need to git gud.

10. Guess my question here is, there is really no difference if you are hard/soft cap as the MT yourself since your auto attacks that get parried arent the one killing you but the effing MDPS who doesn't know sh*t right?

11. Your parried autoattacks still contribute to parry hasting. What is even worse if your death knight use army of the death, Sindragosa will gain several swings to you.
    On normal, melee dps can still afford to get parried. However on heroic 25 man, you need to minimize her parry haste since Sindragosa swings really hard even with a 46k armoured tank.
    Heck, I even noticed our Tanks getting 1-shotted due to parry haste. Like Sindragosa gaining 3 swings in 1 second

12. Heck, I even noticed our Tanks getting 1-shotted due to parry haste. Like Sindragosa gaining 3 swings in 1 second
    That must have been a lot of parries within one second. Even with army of the dead, that is extrem bad luck.

In ICC parry haste should only be activ on lady and sindy, but not on LK.