Rank 1, legit.
    Rank 2, legit
    Rank 3, wintraders
    Rank 4, wintraders
    Rank 5, wintraders
    Rank 6, legit
    Rank 7, legit
    Rank 8, legit

I know this server has a rep for being neglected badly by staff and that people think noone ever gets banned. But i know that they ban people, because i've heard plenty already tell me that they got banned for e.g. scripting or something (and they obviously claim they didn't, which probably isnt true, but that's besides the point).

So my question is, for this scenario above, rank 3, 4 and 5 will be banned and rank 6, 7 and 8 recieves their glad titles, right (assuming they meet all the other requirements)?

2. I reported some wintraders, with proof and everything. Nothing done about, they continue to wintrade. Its a very gigantic understatement to say this server is neglect. Theres absolutely no staff, no GM, no Dev, no one implementing a change to improve the server. Nothing. I wish they just closed the server already.
    Edit: right now I'm watching 3 wintrades in arena thru arena spectator. Its easy to confirm in the armory, they are cheating and wintrading right now. Now I ask: why keep a server open if its to be like this? No attention at all, no GM, nothing at all.
    Edited: November 5, 2017