1. Let s talk about the most op or bug class in this Server

I know you guys know what class it is.
    I am talking about priest class, a class who spam 2 or 3 diseases on you, they run like a good players then you are almost dead in 10 seconds, how is it possible?.
    How is it possible that 3 or 2 diseases can make you lose 50% or all the life.
    It happens too with people who has full resilence.
    So, is this class bug?

2. I know my favorite part about playing shadow is when I fully dot someone and then they try running away but die anyways, or when they run away and try to eat up but the dots kill them anyways, pretty satisfying.

3. Yeah, you just described how SPs work on WotLK. I don't see a problem here. I mean, I do see a huge problem, but that won't change anything because it's working as intended.

4. I got Lock, Rogue, Pally, Priest and Hunter.
    But priest are so op, you need just 3 spells to kill someone, then you run and heal himself.
    There is something strange with this class.
    I hope GMs can fix it.

5. I got Lock, Rogue, Pally, Priest and Hunter.
    But priest are so op, you need just 3 spells to kill someone, then you run and heal himself.
    There is something strange with this class.
    I hope GMs can fix it.
    Don't forget to nerf dks vs casters and warriors vs priests. World of Carebears here we come!

6. Yes they need to do something about 5000+ spell power dots killing people, I am sick of getting owned by shadow priests with 0 skills. While they're at it, they must nerf dks and rets, they just do too much damage. Nerf hunters (maybe by nerfing their range? by 20 yards would be good me thinks). And then we have the shamans. 1 spell and you're at 50% hp? I don't think so. NERF!
    I think warriors are just fine nowadays.

7. Is this some elaborate troll attempt or are you guys seriously suggesting custom nerfs and buffs based on your own opinions?

8. Is this some elaborate troll attempt or are you guys seriously suggesting custom nerfs and buffs based on your own opinions?
    If the latter, they are bad players.

9. More of a joke than trolling. I mean, nerfing hunters range by 20 yards? Do you honestly think that even a troll would write that? They're just making jokes based on what random people tend to say when they get rekt.

And if you want it seriously on what is bugged/annoying/cancer? It's Paladins and DK's with Bryntroll which is bugged into oblivion. Dat proc rate man...

Other than that there's honestly not many noticable bugs around that make some classes overperform. It's usually bugs that make classes underperform.

10. Its a pretty brain dead spec, there's even a priest named Plaguespam. Still though I'd say its nothing compared to Hunter who can go through rotation and defensive cooldowns twice. Not to mention they get multiple stuns, silences, and a healing reduction shot.

11. hunters silence isn't working right, its a full silence even if you weren't casting, you will be killed before that silence expires

12. except if a hunter right clicks on u and tauren procs its over before dispersion

12 Last