1. The botting problem

Botting seems to be at an all time high being at around 20% of the "players" in northrends 68-76 zones. Could we expect any improvements to combat one of the contributing factors of the gold inflation on the server?

Excuse my English, if I was fluent in it I would have applied for GM to take matters into my own hands.

2. Only thing u can do is to report the plebs.

3. I've seen conga lines of 5.5k+ GS bots in Dalaran during peak time so many times, people just can't be bothered to report bots.

4. I've seen conga lines of 5.5k+ GS bots in Dalaran during peak time so many times, people just can't be bothered to report bots.
    botting =/= multiboxing.

5. If you are physically able to play 1 character, then controlling 50 of them while controlling only 1 would be what?

6. If you are physically able to play 1 character, then controlling 50 of them while controlling only 1 would be what?
    multiboxing

7. If you are physically able to play 1 character, then controlling 50 of them while controlling only 1 would be what?
    Multiboxing. Can you not understand the difference between botting and mboxing ? Let me put it like this, really basic stuff :

Bot - you sit at your pc (or not, you can sleep, go for a walk, etc) and not touch your keyboard yet your characters run around and do stuff.

Mbox - you sit at your pc and if you don't touch your keyboard, your characters do NOTHING.