1. Making A Comeback

So I just finished university for the semester until January and I was wondering if it was worth making a comeback. I got a literal fresh human rogue full greens with the 2 blue 70 boe daggers, no attunements either.

I logged in and saw most poeple in full epics both PvP/PvE Most of my friends are playing wotlk or are working 99% of the time, also did a few BGs where we won but I kept getting destroyed by literally everyone, even people who looked undergeared than me. I admit I'm rusty as a mother****er and pretty used to WoTLK rogue mechanics.

I wanted to know if it's too late to make a comeback and gear up. I'd probably focus on more PvP than PvE. Watcha guys think?

P.S. Can we faction change to horde from ally yet. (Yea I was Perk Whore) and anyone know a good guide for rogue PvP for 2.4.3 (it's so ****ing different than WoTLK lol)

Dankes!

Just an update: I don't plan on donating anymore since funds atm are limited and I already got my queue skip :)

2. It's worth it if you have the time to put in, S3 starts next month and you're gonna be behind on gear but it's all fun and games (literally).

3. I see, I heard you can buy the S1 set with just honour and BG marks in S3 so I'll take a look at that since that should significantly help, however, I'm unsure about the S1 offsets and weapons. Really want to put some time in this character since he has the horseman mount and spending 60 coins on it rather not be wasted on a character that is gonna set in my list rotting away.

4. I've decided that Outlands isn't for me. Farming bgs is a waste on alliance since most of the times they are loosing, and I get camped by higher geared players who just literally 3 shot me while I tickle them with my pointy sticks i call daggers, and nobody will invite for premades or dungeons because my "gear", so **** it. I missed the marks and w/e. back to the frozen thrones of icecrown i go. rip the dreams of a comeback. maybe i revive the dream later.
    Edited: November 15, 2017

5. Don't give up!

Rouges are really strong in bc due to the amount of controll they have. The sub tree is best for this kind of play, and most use a slow main hand not a dagger for that.
    But since you already have daggers you should use a dagger build. they are really good for BGs and I've always found them to be more fun than a stunlock rogue.

In the sub-tree you can go for an ambush build. It has great controll, good bursts and you'll have shadowstep.

Mutilate build offers a higher damage output and an insane amount of combo points, so it's viable in 5mans too. Fleet footed and a snare/root resist meta gem helps you with your mobility because you won't have ShS.

Or you can go for a hybrid assa/sub backstab build. Plenty of CP good controll. You can either go for vigor or premeditation, although I prefer vigor, because those 2 extra CPs every 2 min doesnt mean that much IMO, for this build at least.

If you plan to come back when the next season starts I'd gladly help you with any of these builds and how to play with them.

6. I'm sorry, if some interpreted as I'm quitting. I'm just going to take a break from PvP and PvE and maybe TBC all together, however, I may start by building up some gold and my professions and get my deathblow goggles.
    Edited: November 16, 2017