1. Really wicked idea! Just curious, are you planning to make this open source, or have you posted this on github or bitbucket?

2. Hello! Let me start by saying I very much appreciate the work you've done towards this plugin, it is a great help to the community. I am attempting to create an Excel Spreadsheet that queries the Warmane API to retrieve data, much the same data that you retrieve with this plugin. However, I have been unable to find any web link to a Warmane API and I was hoping that you might be able to provide such reference.
    Thanks!

3. Hello! Let me start by saying I very much appreciate the work you've done towards this plugin, it is a great help to the community. I am attempting to create an Excel Spreadsheet that queries the Warmane API to retrieve data, much the same data that you retrieve with this plugin. However, I have been unable to find any web link to a Warmane API and I was hoping that you might be able to provide such reference.
    Thanks!
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=383159 not sure if thats what you're looking for er not.

4. In the last few days this seems to have become non--functional no idea why.

5. Yes this is not working atm 30/7/2019

6. Does anyone have any idea when this will be working? It is a really helpful bot

7. ****. I'm sorry that the bot was offline for a couple of weeks. I completely forgot to restart the bot after we rebooted our server.

It's up and running again.

Sorry. Glad you like the bot, though. Here are some statistics:

You guys are freaking awesome.

8. Would it be possible to provide the source for this? I'd like to attempt to recreate it for Outland.
    I would also like to contribute. When do you plan to make it open source?
    You promised it almost two years ago, and we are still waiting and looking forward to it!

9. I would also like to contribute. When do you plan to make it open source?
    You promised it almost two years ago, and we are still waiting and looking forward to it!
    I know I promised to make it open source. There's just a problem: It requires you to set up a MongoDB database which stores all the Wrath of the Lich King items in the database. Then you need to execute a special GearScore script I made, which calculates the GearScore (yes, I ported the LUA script to JavaScript) and imports it into the database as well.

Each item has an ID, which it looks up in the database and returns the GearScore.

I cannot give you the WotLK item database, so you need to look it up yourself and import it yourself.

Also, my code is really ****ty and hooks up to Firebase for statistics and so on, so I'll have to remove all of that. Do you still want it, then let me know and I'll look into putting this on GitHub.

10. I'd like to look up the code. Also the bot is unresponsive

11. I have a character named Hotchip on Lordaeron, when I use it to summary it gives me a Hotchip on Icecrown, is there a way to tell it to choose a different server?

Edit: Also thank you for making ths, great addon.

Edit: Seems I can't read and this addon is only for Icecrown, never mind my derp.
    Edited: October 17, 2019

12. Hey, how's it going with the open-sourcing of the bot? I'd love to take a look at the code, or maybe even contribute if some features are missing / bugs need to be fixed.

13. Hey mortenmoulder2,
    The output from Snuske will give enchants and gems missing, how do you obtain this data using the API?
    I've been testing few requests to http://armory.warmane.com/api/charac...ecrown/summary but the output JSON won't show me enchants and gems.

Are you scraping the data from http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary (not using API) , or are you using another endpoint to get that type of data?

First 1234 ... Last