1. Hello,

Would it be possible to implement the highest ICC Archive? Like LOD yes / No or KS y/n

BR

2. Possible to add this for Frostmourne?

3. Possible to add this for Frostmourne?
    Second. It would be really cool if we could configure it per server.
    And yes please, put it on github with instructions on how to import the wotlk database. Doesn't matter if it's ****ty code, thats what github is for.

4. Is there any trick to summon it? I am trying with !ench ..., !armory..... any player's name. but yet doesn't working for our Discord :/ Thanks in advance for helping me.

5. This snuske armory bot only works for Icecrown for now. If you're on Icecrown then type !summary {character name}

6. I know it's been asked multiple times but there are a lot of people that need snuske armory bot for Lordaeron. Please make this happen.

7. on our server, snuske stopped working after 2.5 weeks of use, on the 20th february 2021
    is there any reason why? is there any fix?

8. is the bot stopped working? been trying to reinstall on server but still no work

9. Hey, yeah sadly bot stopped working few days ago. Please help :(

10. Are you still updating

just wondering if this bout is ever going to be fixed or updated again!

11. Snuske is dead

Yeah Snuske bot is dead. The author is nowhere to be seen.

12. That's so sad. Is there any chance that warmane staff can make one instead? xD

13. Hello, guys. Sorry for the downtime. Snuske is up again, but I am not sure for how long. I no longer play on Warmane, so I never know if this is up or not.

I will make everything public tonight. A link to my Github will be posted once it's done.
    Edited: March 10, 2021

14. Alright, the whole project is up on GitHub: https://github.com/mortenmoulder/Snuske

Clone the project, follow the guide, and create an issue on GitHub if you have any issues.

First 12345 Last