1. Mercy please save us! make an emergency call to the warmane CEO. we may be saving our light, but were losing our raid! HAALpp!!

2. Would greatly appreciate a fix for this problem!

3. I mean you could at least just tell us if your considering it.

4. Will this ruin our raid again tonight? Stay tuned to find out.

5. hello? anybody out there? this issue isn't going away by itself

6. Are you seriously raiding right before raid lockouts and now ask for the server time to be changed because of your guild? Do you really expect anyone to react to this thread? It's like standing next to an active volcano and complaining that it's hot. No ****, Sherlock. Maybe move a bit then?

By trying to make your own guild's needs sound more dire and broader than they are you only end up discrediting yourself (seriously, that first post made me cringe). You're the ones who decided to raid around the raid reset. Just move your raid times.

7. Just move your raid times.
    Impossible, this is the day that people are available. You make is sound like we're asking on behalf of one guild, but many guilds and an entire timezone is affected by this. Even just the regular dungeon reset time, every night, sucks for us. But that's at least manageable.

Why would reset time be arbitrarily be in the middle of NA primetime? You don't see how this is problematic on it's face? We're asking for a totally reasonable and logical change here. You just NEED to be toxic and argumentative for no reason though, right?

8. Him disagreeing doesn't equate to being toxic. Calm yourself and stop with the name-calling. That's not going to get you anywhere.

The likelihood of this happening is very small. Changing the reset time wouldn't just affect this group of people. It has an effect on everyone. Warmane is an international community. The reset is going to interrupt someone. You'll need to adjust your times. If that's "impossible" for you, then I don't know what to tell you. That seems like a problem you'll need to figure out how to address.

9. I thought I was being more reasonable in my post than he was. no? Compare the two.

10. The likelihood of this happening is very small. Changing the reset time wouldn't just affect this group of people. It has an effect on everyone. Warmane is an international community. The reset is going to interrupt someone. You'll need to adjust your times. If that's "impossible" for you, then I don't know what to tell you. That seems like a problem you'll need to figure out how to address.
    In any case. This is not the response we had hoped for, but thank you for giving one.

We can't change raid days, but our workaround has been to leave the instance we're in right before the reset, and continue with the next weeks raid ID right after. It's not ideal, and it is worth asking for a change, but it's not going to literally kill our guild....I think.
    Edited: November 19, 2017

11. Impossible, this is the day that people are available.
    find other people than. or don't raid. pretty simple.

12. or don't raid. pretty simple.
    Well we're on Medivh so this is the option we're left with, essentially.

13. Him disagreeing doesn't equate to being toxic. Calm yourself and stop with the name-calling. That's not going to get you anywhere.
    Hmm, not sure where you got the name calling part. I think he was suggesting that simply claiming that we should have to change NA raid hours is dismissive, which in my opinion it is. But that isn't really the issue at hand...

The likelihood of this happening is very small. Changing the reset time wouldn't just affect this group of people. It has an effect on everyone. Warmane is an international community. The reset is going to interrupt someone. You'll need to adjust your times. If that's "impossible" for you, then I don't know what to tell you. That seems like a problem you'll need to figure out how to address.
    Yes, it would have an affect on everyone who happens to be playing at the particular hour in which the reset occurs. I think we can all agree on that and that is the reason for the thread in the first place. By your websites own statistics, the 6 AM server time that was suggested for restart affects the least amount of people, as the fewest number of players are on Medivh at that time, see screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/GOGRL. So, is there a reason other than the change would affect a certain amount of people? Because if that is your reasoning, then it seems logical to make the change suggested to ensure the least amount of players are affected. But i'm willing to bet you are hesitant to do that for another reason. At the very least, I think we'd all appreciate a more transparent explanation if you definitively will not help the NA population.

14. Hmm, not sure where you got the name calling part. I think he was suggesting that simply claiming that we should have to change NA raid hours is dismissive, which in my opinion it is. But that isn't really the issue at hand...
    Um, the part where the person called taralej "toxic"? You think that this is appropriate for a proper civilized discussion? Because I don't.

Yes, it would have an affect on everyone who happens to be playing at the particular hour in which the reset occurs. I think we can all agree on that and that is the reason for the thread in the first place. By your websites own statistics, the 6 AM server time that was suggested for restart affects the least amount of people, as the fewest number of players are on Medivh at that time, see screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/GOGRL. So, is there a reason other than the change would affect a certain amount of people? Because if that is your reasoning, then it seems logical to make the change suggested to ensure the least amount of players are affected. But i'm willing to bet you are hesitant to do that for another reason. At the very least, I think we'd all appreciate a more transparent explanation if you definitively will not help the NA population.
    My specific reason for doing or not doing it? I have no control over it in any form whatsoever. That's my reason for not doing it. Do you think I have alterior motives? I don't really care enough about this to have some sort of hidden agenda. The accusation of such is laughable if you ask me.

Currently, people have formed their raid times around the reset time as it currently stands. Switching the time to when the least number of people are on the realm may sound logical, but you're also dropping a reset time in the middle of the laps of all those people who are already accustomed to raiding uninhibited at that time. It can potentially adversely affect more people than you think. In fact, it is very possible it can adversely affect more people then than what it already does now. Not just very possible, but very likely too. I'm not stating this as an argument against it. I'm stating it as a point you need to recognize. Recognize that your suggestion has repercussions. The people affected are not limited to just you and your guild.

I'm sure this suggestion will be reviewed, but remember that the staff doesn't need to win an argument to make a decision. We also don't have to deal with inappropriate accusations either.

First 123