1. [ANSWERED]Authenticator

Hello,

Thing is, i have 5 gmails and many accounts bound to one gmail and i do not remember this one because i stopped playing for months, and i checked all my gmails there is no link to the authenticator, maybe it's bugged ? or i got hacked ?

2. contact [email protected] if you can not log-in due to "2 step auth"

3. Hello. I play in Lordaeron and I have the following problem. When I try to log in to my account, it asks for an auth. key that is sended to my email address. But when I enter the received code It write that it is invalid, it immediately send me another code and even when I introduce it in a negative fast time do not accept it. This is repeated many times and I can not log into my account.

4. i made it after 1 hour of attempts..

5. I have the Same Problem every day

6. The code gets expired very fast. U have to type it within like 20 sec or so
    That's what I have observed

7. You have to be wait for the right email, usually when you try to spam enter multiple emails are sent, you just have to be sure you are using a code from the last one.

8. i always use the code from the last one but then it fails and i have instant a new code but that one fails again and again sometimes i need 2 or 3 trys sometimes 10