1. @iesbrutal it seems dragonfire does not know what he is talking about.
    @hezente those skilled healers are pretty rare for my time zone what even annoys me the most, those dps and healers are not even HOR ready. They stole gears to boost their gear score but not their performance. Like healers wearing tank trinkets, Dos wearing healing trinkets.
    Oh, so apparently you know what you're talking about? I'll admit, I should have worded it differently that until the RDF bug is fixed, people demanding kicks and wasting other players time should indeed be bannable. It's still also used an exploit to specifically troll other players and make them want to quit. Hell, I don't even play here as much as I used to because of players like that and players like you who support this behavior. You also act like every single player who doesn't roll a Tank is an ignorant moron which is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Thankfully, I'm geared enough that I have no need to participate in RDF anymore, but sadly people like the RDF Dodgers and you (who is very likely an RDF dodger as well) have killed my motivation to make an alt.

What I am about to add is not a knock on the staff of Warmane at all as it is not their fault that ******* players like you exist on this server. Maybe I should just go back to Retail...
    Edited: November 7, 2017

2. Then by all means stop making an alt. This is Sparta you either have the skin of crocodile or an onion. Thankfully, I also don't need gear anymore for both Icc heroic And RS heroic and I use rdf as a means of farming eof for primos.

I am a HOR dodger not an rdf dodger dragon. Check your facts straight

You happy now? You are treating me as the entire warmane populace, amazing. Wait until you really meet a bonafied jackass irl.
    Edited: November 7, 2017

3. Like healers wearing tank trinkets, Dps wearing healing trinkets.
    Aaah yes!
    The famous Protection Priest and Holy Warrior.

Got to love them....

4. Tanks should be receiving 5 daily emblems of frosts, cause they do all the hard work and are the core of the group. Dps-es,phah, you are like locusts, too many and too useless, you should all beg and pay the tanks with gold and primordials for choosing to waste their precious time on you. If the tank doesn't like the instance, obey his godly rule and pray he chooses you for his next rdf. YOU DARE TO COMMIT SACRILEGE AND REFUSE HIS MIGHTY ORDER TO BE KICKED?!! It is you who should get banned, for wasting his time, instead of accepting the kick ,you go on and on like you have any rights, telling him to leave and get deserter buff....no....you are all slaves to the tank, you live and breathe by his divine wish.

5. Tanks should be receiving 5 daily emblems of frosts, cause they do all the hard work and are the core of the group. Dps-es,phah, you are like locusts, too many and too useless, you should all beg and pay the tanks with gold and primordials for choosing to waste their precious time on you. If the tank doesn't like the instance, obey his godly rule and pray he chooses you for his next rdf. YOU DARE TO COMMIT SACRILEGE AND REFUSE HIS MIGHTY ORDER TO BE KICKED?!! It is you who should get banned, for wasting his time, instead of accepting the kick ,you go on and on like you have any rights, telling him to leave and get deserter buff....no....you are all slaves to the tank, you live and breathe by his divine wish.
    Rofl my belly is aching from reading these

6. Story time!!

So one day i joined a Random dungeon on my feral druid as dps.
    Yay i can dps for a change!!!

Oooeh its Hall of Lightning i love this place.
    Lets get this party started!! *pewpew*

After 2 pulls the tank decides he doesnt want to play this dungeon.
    He ports out of the dungeon and starts demanding for a kick.

Me as the godly feral druid would do changes to bear form and starts tanking.
    Telling my lovely team (in party chat) mates to just ignore the scrub tank and that he should just leave.

So then 2 minutes later suddenly the tank decides to cone back and starts pulling every mob untill the first boss.

Probably hoping for a wipe.

But again this GODLY Feral druid came to the recue en saved everyone from dying.(except for the lovely tank ofcourse)

we continue the dungeon and "mr. i wanna screw you guys" keep pulling his pranks without result and increasing his repair costs.

Before the last boss he told me to go back to dps cause he could not take away my again GODLY agroo.

Hell no im tanking now m8 its your problem.

with one last attempt to screw us again he failed and died.

we waited a while for him to come back to the last boss to eventually kick him from the group.

Karma served right in his face.

Ofcourse with me taking the lead you can imagine who had to take to thrash talk in /w afterwards for granted..

but i dont care i wasted your time and you dont get ur bonus :"-)

This is how it should be done guys.

Ps: If this story is familiar to you... Shout out to the fun we had haha

Peace

7. Not gonna cry about 1 or 2 items being wrong spec or just for gs. It's a RDF, not a raid.

8. Story time!!

So one day i joined a Random dungeon on my feral druid as dps.
    Yay i can dps for a change!!!

Oooeh its Hall of Lightning i love this place.
    Lets get this party started!! *pewpew*

After 2 pulls the tank decides he doesnt want to play this dungeon.
    He ports out of the dungeon and starts demanding for a kick.

Me as the godly feral druid would do changes to bear form and starts tanking.
    Telling my lovely team (in party chat) mates to just ignore the scrub tank and that he should just leave.

So then 2 minutes later suddenly the tank decides to cone back and starts pulling every mob untill the first boss.

Probably hoping for a wipe.

But again this GODLY Feral druid came to the recue en saved everyone from dying.(except for the lovely tank ofcourse)

we continue the dungeon and "mr. i wanna screw you guys" keep pulling his pranks without result and increasing his repair costs.

Before the last boss he told me to go back to dps cause he could not take away my again GODLY agroo.

Hell no im tanking now m8 its your problem.

with one last attempt to screw us again he failed and died.

we waited a while for him to come back to the last boss to eventually kick him from the group.

Karma served right in his face.

Ofcourse with me taking the lead you can imagine who had to take to thrash talk in /w afterwards for granted..

but i dont care i wasted your time and you dont get ur bonus :"-)

This is how it should be done guys.

Ps: If this story is familiar to you... Shout out to the fun we had haha

Peace
    I usually try to do a similar thing by logging off and let the obnoxious tank leave and get a 30 min debuff but people here fold easily and start kicking.

9. Then by all means stop making an alt. This is Sparta you either have the skin of crocodile or an onion. Thankfully, I also don't need gear anymore for both Icc heroic And RS heroic and I use rdf as a means of farming eof for primos.

I am a HOR dodger not an rdf dodger dragon. Check your facts straight

You happy now? You are treating me as the entire warmane populace, amazing. Wait until you really meet a bonafied jackass irl.
    Holy crap, the irony of your post is just stunning. How about you grow the skin of a crocodile and suck it up by doing the instance you were placed in via RDF before telling anyone frustrated at RDF dodgers to do the same.

I never said the "entire Warmane" populace, did I? That's you trying to put words in my mouth in a pathetic attempt to make excuses for defending toxic behavior. I did say a huge majority of Warmane players, though, not all of them. If you felt offended because you thought I was lumping you with the rest of the Warmane, then maybe you should quit lumping DPS and Healers with players who mistreat Tanks.

Also, "wait until you meet a bonafide jackass IRL"? I have met many, and said jackasses have received consequences for their actions towards me and others to some degree. People in game like you always get off scott-free with no penalty whatsoever. If you actually went out of your way to go outside and have a life, maybe you would know that.

I'm done here. I've said all I have wanted to get off my chest and there is absolutely no trying to get through to dumb trolls like you. Any further constructive/not-so-constructive responses that agree or disagree with me will be read, but I will no longer choose to respond to any more of them.
    Edited: November 7, 2017 Reason: Grammar, wording, and clarification

10. Besides the 5 frosts, tanks should also get a free daily deathbringer's will or sharpened twilight scale trinket each time they do daily rdf hc.

11. if people don't want to do a certain dungeon that's entirely up to them. personally i never did hor or cos, hate them both. mind you i'd just leave the group rather than demand a kick, but it's still a players choice if they want to do the dungeon or not

12. HoR + Utgarde has worked for me several times in the past month on both difficulties. So Idk where this "its bugged" is coming from. But yeah the bug for requeing definitely needs to be fixed. Queing a lowbie dungeon is nearly next to impossible, someone leaves half the time and then a newbie hits the reque button thus the reward is gone.
    Edited: November 8, 2017

13. I shouldn't have taken HoR as an example... for the second time, it's not that dungeon but people's behavior that should be taken care of, forget about ICC heroic dungeons for a moment... jesus!

Yesterday someone wanted to be kicked on Azjol'Nerub... DUDE it's a short instance with three bosses!

14. Tldr you can chatter, complain, post whatever you want but this behaviour is not bannable. Nothing is going to change just because of your single opinion.

@dragonfire I never felt offended, maybe it is you have felt offended since you lump me as ******* player and you used a curse term at your previous post. I Guess it's enough for 100 players out of 12k players to make you cry and quit this server. Have fun in dealing 2000 players like me in retail. End of story

15. Don't act as if this happens only for bugged instances, there are a lot of cases where people dodge dungeons such as the Oculus or the Nexus, and don't tell me that these are bugged too
    Many of you complain that Warmane's community is ****, yet here you are defending this cancerous behaviour

@dfangv6 t.12yearold
    Edited: November 8, 2017

First 123 Last