1. @rixi you took the bait lol. How many accounts you got in this forum?

2. That dungeon is bugged and can't be completed. Anything other then kick people and regroup or queue alone would be waste of time for everyone.

I have 2 chars that queue as dps only and queue time is always 10 min or lower. If a dungeon is bugged or there is no reward for daily 2 emblems I won't be bothered to try finish the dungeon if it won't give me the reward, because that's the only reason I queue in the first place.
    HoR worked fine an hour ago. it worked fine 2 weeks ago. The bugged wall thing only comes back for a few days at most w/e they do an update so you might as well kill the 1st 2 bosses to both save the instance and get some decent gear for people who need it. Hell outside of raiding it's the best heroic gear you can get.

3. as of now, no dungeon is undoable. for some reason people still think half the dungeons arent working properly so they insta leave/start qq and say "kik me plis" . usually happens when I get in stratholme/pinnacle/occulus

4. HoR worked fine an hour ago. it worked fine 2 weeks ago. The bugged wall thing only comes back for a few days at most w/e they do an update so you might as well kill the 1st 2 bosses to both save the instance and get some decent gear for people who need it. Hell outside of raiding it's the best heroic gear you can get.
    Yeah it's fixed, I did few runs and it was good.

as of now, no dungeon is undoable. for some reason people still think half the dungeons arent working properly so they insta leave/start qq and say "kik me plis" . usually happens when I get in stratholme/pinnacle/occulus
    Some dungeons take longer to complete and if you have a bad group it can change to frustrating experience.

5. As of today I've done 7 HoR hc runs without bugs.

What is Warmane's staff point of view on this discussion anyway?

6. HoR bugs was ... on LK spawned ghoul does not attack and stand still
    probably because players was too far away from LK

so...to ensure all ghoul aggroes, try standing closer to LK when he casts Army of Dead
    then slowly pull those ghouls and others adds to behind

it works out for me this way :)
    Edited: November 14, 2017

7. First: warmane please fix the bug where you can't get frosts from finding more people for your group through the dungeon finder. That's unacceptable.

Second: tanks please be a little kinder. You are not gods, you are not to be worshipped and bowed down to. Dps are not inferior to you, if anything more respect should go to the healers. If you reasonably don't think you can do a dungeon because the group is not strong enough then it's fine but if you just don't want to do a dungeon then SUCK IT UP. You queued for a RANDOM DUNGEON. Not a "only if it's one of my personal favorites or I will force other players to wait because I have an instant queue" dungeon.

Thank you

8. First: warmane please fix the bug where you can't get frosts from finding more people for your group through the dungeon finder. That's unacceptable.

Second: tanks please be a little kinder. You are not gods, you are not to be worshipped and bowed down to. Dps are not inferior to you, if anything more respect should go to the healers. If you reasonably don't think you can do a dungeon because the group is not strong enough then it's fine but if you just don't want to do a dungeon then SUCK IT UP. You queued for a RANDOM DUNGEON. Not a "only if it's one of my personal favorites or I will force other players to wait because I have an instant queue" dungeon.

Thank you
    if I may add...

3rd: DPS pls be more useful, you got CC and interupts, pls use stun/silence/any other means to help ensuring smooth run; especially for those DPS with lower gear/damage done

4th: healer ... nah I am good with healer, usually the one who takes healing class has better personality
    when facing dispute, always trust the priest rather than the rogue :p
    lol hopefully its not racism

First 123