1. Dodging RDF

It would be nice if another ban type (rule) could be implemented. Let's call it "Dodging RDF"

I've this example: https://imgur.com/a/4515J
    A DK tank wanted to be kicked from party so he could requeue again in RDF. Other party remembers were mad at him because it was the third time in a row he did it. This behavior is very common nowadays people are so lazy they don't want to run heroics that last maybe 5-6 more minutes than a faster one.

Edit: The related bugtracker issue is https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/38885
    Edited: November 7, 2017 Reason: Adding related bugtracker issue

2. Considering it's HoR I can't say that I blame him, if people don't know what to do it'll most likely be fail. Also last I heard last wall in that instance is bugged and never goes down, so that's another thing to take into the consideration.

+ They won't ban anyone for it, it's not like you get deserter if you kick him/he leaves.

3. The problem is that when a player leaves, you can't requeue for RDF again or else everyone in the party will lose the reward. Ignore the dungeon from the example (HoR), it also happens for Utgarde Pinnacle, The Oculus, Culling of Stratholme, Halls of Lightning...

4. Getting deserter from being kicked should be implemented.

5. Getting deserter from being kicked should be implemented.
    That can easily be abused. They should just fix dungeon finder.

6. Considering it's HoR I can't say that I blame him, if people don't know what to do it'll most likely be fail. Also last I heard last wall in that instance is bugged and never goes down, so that's another thing to take into the consideration.

+ They won't ban anyone for it, it's not like you get deserter if you kick him/he leaves.

Not an excuse. By using the RDF and being in a group, you're using the time of 4 other people, 3 of which have probably waited between 10 and 30 minutes for the queue to pop. By not only wasting their time by not wanting to do a specific dungeon, and also dodging the deserter debuff, you're directly disrespecting the members of your party. As long as the RDF rewards are bugged, intentionally afking or asking to be kicked should be considered griefing and should be punished accordingly.

7. Not an excuse. By using the RDF and being in a group, you're using the time of 4 other people, 3 of which have probably waited between 10 and 30 minutes for the queue to pop. By not only wasting their time by not wanting to do a specific dungeon, and also dodging the deserter debuff, you're directly disrespecting the members of your party. As long as the RDF rewards are bugged, intentionally afking or asking to be kicked should be considered griefing and should be punished accordingly.
    That dungeon is bugged and can't be completed. Anything other then kick people and regroup or queue alone would be waste of time for everyone.

I have 2 chars that queue as dps only and queue time is always 10 min or lower. If a dungeon is bugged or there is no reward for daily 2 emblems I won't be bothered to try finish the dungeon if it won't give me the reward, because that's the only reason I queue in the first place.

8. This indeed does need to be bannable considering it's an exploit within the game. If Warmane is going to ban people for using exploits to level (high level friend attacking skulls or having mob tag leaving group in a dungeon), then they seriously need to ban people for this behavior.
    Edited: November 7, 2017

9. Stop crying.... make your own tank.
    You know it's easy for you dps players to criticise Tanks for their mistakes. Not to mention, noisy ones who only do 2k dps on adds.
    We are the Tanks we are the boss and there is nothing you can do about it.
    We don't want HOR whether it's bugged or not. Screw those players purposely queuing HOR on rdf. Do it via global if you want HOR.

10. Stop crying.... make your own tank.
    You know it's easy for you dps players to criticise Tanks for their mistakes. Not to mention, noisy ones who only do 2k dps on adds.
    We are the Tanks we are the boss and there is nothing you can do about it.
    We don't want HOR whether it's bugged or not. Screw those players purposely queuing HOR on rdf. Do it via global if you want HOR.
    People like you supporting this behavior are the reason why people quit Warmane. We're all right to be pissed off at this issue. Stop trying to defend people exploiting an in game server bug to ruin the game for other players.

That dungeon is bugged and can't be completed. Anything other then kick people and regroup or queue alone would be waste of time for everyone.

I have 2 chars that queue as dps only and queue time is always 10 min or lower. If a dungeon is bugged or there is no reward for daily 2 emblems I won't be bothered to try finish the dungeon if it won't give me the reward, because that's the only reason I queue in the first place.
    Bull... crap... I have completed this dungeon with no problem at least five times after the inception of the Icecrown server.

11. I have several dpses and tank i use to tank Rhc with... but i must say i am getting so sick of doing Fos/Pos/Hor every day as "random dungeon".

I say suck it you sneaky b*st*rd for queing this Bull****... and just leave the party.

so yeah i take the penalty cause i dont care anyway. enough alts to run a dungeon first before going back to the one i originally wanted to run one with.

Dont get me wrong.
    I dont support player who want to get kicked cause they dont like the dungeon.
    I myself just like to have some variation in "Random dungeons" i run.
    Meaning i love to do HoL or CoS etc.

Im not gonna carrie players in the ICC dungeons.
    Make a group for it and dont let other people suffer..

Bye.

12. Hello? Can you even do heroic HOR without a tank?
    And this is not counted as bug abusing FYI. This is what you call a flaw in their system.
    Again, as a tank I decide what dungeons are fun for me. Stop crying again you dps player. I also dealt the same problems with primadonna Tanks, when I play my healer and dps toons for rdf.. Deal with it.

I agree with my man hezente. Us tanks should not be ordered around by those tunnel visioned dps players
    And for the record, I only despised players purposely queuing HOR. You will never see me complaining when the dungeon is COS, occulus, HOL, HOS. I can even tolerate arthas and Brann's monologues.

13. Hello? Can you even do heroic HOR without a tank?
    And this is not counted as bug abusing FYI. This is what you call a flaw in their system.
    Again, as a tank I decide what dungeons are fun for me. Stop crying again you dps player. I also dealt the same problems with primadonna Tanks. Deal with it.
    Yes you can.
    I tanked it several times as Plate dps.
    Just need a healer with some skills and strong dps. :'-)

14. This indeed does need to be bannable considering it's an exploit within the game. If Warmane is going to ban people for using exploits to level (high level friend attacking skulls or having mob tag leaving group in a dungeon), then they seriously need to ban people for this behavior.
    What's exploit here? Not wanting to do a dungeon you don't like? Or going offline and don't give a **** what others think?

Wouldn't it be better if they actually fixed the dungeon finder so you can kick a guy who is impolite rather then banning for exploits? Kick, queue again, get new guy, finish dungeon with actual reward at end.

15. @iesbrutal it seems dragonfire does not know what he is talking about.
    @hezente those skilled healers are pretty rare for my time zone what even annoys me the most, those dps and healers are not even HOR ready. They stole gears to boost their gear score to queue rdf heroic but not their performance. Like healers wearing tank trinkets, Dps wearing healing trinkets.

123 Last