1. The Bears of Heimrhall - Final Chapter

Oi folks!

It's time for mine and my cousin's project ''The Bears of Heimrhall'' to be executed once and for all.

The guild is a dwarf-based clan with it's own magnificent story created by you, the players. In all of these years we have had several different Thanes, Jarles and a long list of honourable heroes who dedicated their little time in this game to the clan.

We are the former Molten Server clan ''The Longbeards'' - the motive of The Bears of Heimrhall is to be heirs to the cause of The Longbeards,
    ''We shall finish what our fathers and mothers started''.

Now, me and my cousin are getting a bit older and are either studying most of the time or working all day long -so we want you, who preferably rolls a dwarf, to join our final assault on Lich King.

We're looking for all classes. The system is structured in a way that we accept whatever race in the sence that he or she is a class that dwarfs cannot be.
    So druids, shamans, warlocks and mages are most welcome.

The RP is very open within our ranks, but not as exaggerated as a true hardcore rp-guild. As well as having a pint at the Stonefire Inn or a attending to clan meetings we also want to create a chapter all for you, so that you may be remembered in our songs and tales.

You can find me as Diydin, Manheim or Beufor.

I hope to see you soon champ.

2. Ol' player here, would be interested to join, which realm are you guys from?

3. ah sh*t, forgot to mention that aye, We are in Icecrown.

Cheers
    Edited: November 8, 2017