1. Medivh or Outland

Hey guys,

I' ve been recently playing on medivh, and have my lvl 50 hunter, however i am so worried about population, i am absolutly okay with low pop , the thing i am not okay with is fear that, by the time i hit my 70 population will be lower than atm and i will have difficulties looking for guild and hc party. for example atm, when i am writing this posts online is 527 ppl, and this time i am very often online.

I dont really wanna go to x5 , cos ofc x1 is the best. but that 5k population looks so sweet to me, ( however i am so lazy to cr8 1 more character and lvl it, been doing it for some time , and every time server shutdown or population goes so low that it is almost unplayble ( for me ) this is such a pain to find new server and go lvlup again and again )

SOOOOOO , what you guys think ? should i get my out character on Outland or it is still fine in Medivh ?

Also, i have veery specific online time , and i concerned that on Medivh due to low pop it will be very difficult to find guild with suitable raid time, and very difficult to find pug raid runs .

Anyway sorry for mistakes in text and pls tell me your opinion !

2. if you prefer 1x rates than stick with your toon till you hit 70 and can actually see how the raiding/hc/pvp scene is for your timezone. worse comes to worse you have to spend a few days releveling on outland.

3. I'd personally level a toon in outland just in case. You have to join a guild on Medivh to get geared or you will wait a long time. As for a raiding guild, I'd wait foran established one to recruit hunters.