1. Can we have arena duels please?

Another private server I had played on had a feature where you could challenge someone to an arena duel. If they accepted, it would put you against eachother in one of the arenas with your cooldowns reset. Is there any way we could get something like this one day or would this be too difficult to implement?

2. I understand that staff want to keep the servers as blizzlike as they can, but this is probably the one thing I would love to see. No one duels on Outland because you can't queue anywhere you want. If Warmane were to implement this, i would probably do arena duels all day. But I would prefer it if you could queue for a 1v1 match, so its random.
    Whenever I do bgs I try to look for 1v1 opportunities and there is very little world pvp. This would be fantastic.

3. I understand that staff want to keep the servers as blizzlike as they can, but this is probably the one thing I would love to see. No one duels on Outland because you can't queue anywhere you want. If Warmane were to implement this, i would probably do arena duels all day. But I would prefer it if you could queue for a 1v1 match, so its random.
    Whenever I do bgs I try to look for 1v1 opportunities and there is very little world pvp. This would be fantastic.
    I'd really like it to help my friend who is new learn how to counter certain things in 1v1s vs certain classes. I really hope it's not too difficult to implement though.

4. Yea, and then just duel your friends.. win-trade all day. Like the idea ;)

5. Yea, and then just duel your friends.. win-trade all day. Like the idea ;)
    Don't be stupid. There would not be rating or points or teams for the duels. They are only for practice/resetting cooldowns.

6. Heard of skirmishes?
    So you literally cancelled your own idea out.

Skirmishes already exist so you don't need arena duels. You can queue in front of the Nagrand arena and fight inside it. A lot of people queue from Shattrath and duel in front of it.

Plus, duels are for self-centric pricks with small dicks anyway.

7. Don't be stupid. There would not be rating or points or teams for the duels. They are only for practice/resetting cooldowns.
    Whoops I actually am stupid xaxa my bad :P
    /e: don't be so mean ;(

8. So you literally cancelled your own idea out.

Skirmishes already exist so you don't need arena duels. You can queue in front of the Nagrand arena and fight inside it. A lot of people queue from Shattrath and duel in front of it.

Plus, duels are for self-centric pricks with small dicks anyway.
    You didn't understand what I am proposing, so let me make it simpler so you might understand. :)

1. Skirmishes are not for 1v1 setups and you can't directly challenge someone to a skirmish.

2. Going to nagrand arena does not reset your c/d's. You'd have to wait 10+ mins between each duel doing it that way and anybody can interfere to interrupt the duel.

3. Duels are good for practicing against certain classes. It's a lot more efficient if you can reset your cooldowns and also duel in an arena setting for the appropriate line of sight vs waiting every 10 mins and dueling in an open area which is not applicable to real pvp.

9. Plus, duels are for self-centric pricks with small dicks anyway.
    Seems like you losed a lot of duels :D That is result how good you know and play your class.