1. Which class is the easiest for solo leveling?

As title says, which is the easiest class for solo leveling? I want to do a lot of pvp too when i get to lvl 70. Now i am frost mage but i die way too fast and i don't like it that much. I am oriented to reroll a warlock. On internet i read that he is good for solo leveling. How abount skillcap in pvp? Is it hard to master? which race do you reccomend me? Orc, female blood elf or undead? thanks!

2. Easiest class to solo level is Hunter.

Followed by Warlock.

But Hunter suck ball in pvp.

Warlock is the best caster pvp class in TBC.

If i was you and want to pvp at lvl 70 i would roll a Undead Warlock.

Easy to level up, Free lvl 30 mount. No drawback in pvp, Spec SL/SL at 70 and destroy everything but rogue.

its easy to PVP as warlock at 70, Spec SL/SL.

Put Curse of agony,Siphon life, Corruption and Immolate on target, Drain health until nighfall proc, Shadowbolt your ennemy, Watch them die easily.

Its one of the most OP Spec in Wow history.
    Edited: November 8, 2017

3. For easy leveling and good pvp class I'd go with ret pally

4. For easy leveling and good pvp class I'd go with ret pally
    The class which goes OOM after 2-3 mobs.

The class which levels by casting a seal and then autoattacking the mob until it dies.

The class which goes OOM after one Mana Burn in arenas and is forced to switch to Seal of Wisdom.

The class which has no interrupts, no movespeed boosts or gap closers, no healing reduction, and hardly any CC.

The class which can only remove hard CC by bubbling out of it.

You're either trolling or on some really good weed and I want some.

5. Easiest class to solo level is Hunter.

Followed by Warlock.

But Hunter suck ball in pvp.

Warlock is the best caster pvp class in TBC.

If i was you and want to pvp at lvl 70 i would roll a Undead Warlock.

Easy to level up, Free lvl 30 mount. No drawback in pvp, Spec SL/SL at 70 and destroy everything but rogue.

its easy to PVP as warlock at 70, Spec SL/SL.

Put Curse of agony,Siphon life, Corruption and Immolate on target, Drain health until nighfall proc, Shadowbolt your ennemy, Watch them die easily.

Its one of the most OP Spec in Wow history.

Thanks! I will reroll warlock soon :D Which pet is the best for leveling? i think i will go with Void till i unlock felhunter

6. Voidwalker, then felguard.

You want to minimize damage taken so you can Life Tap more.

7. Voidwalker, then felguard.

You want to minimize damage taken so you can Life Tap more.
    ok, thanks for the advice!

8. Thanks! I will reroll warlock soon :D Which pet is the best for leveling? i think i will go with Void till i unlock felhunter
    Spec affliction and level with voidwalker until you reach lvl 50.

When you reach lvl 50 spec like this.

http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000

Send felguard put curse of agony + corruption. Lifetap then drain life mobs, It will be very fast. Almost like a hunter leveling.

at 60 your build should look like this.

http://calculators.iradei.eu/talents...00000000000000

9. I've never levelled a lock in TBC but for sure Hunter is a walk in the park, literally. It's a lot of autoshooting though, due to lack of steady shot at low level and also lack of mana from no viper aspect. But compared to levelling a Warrior or a Priest or a Rogue for example, Hunter is like comparing getting out of bed in the morning with climbing Mt. Everest.

10. All classes in tbc is easy to level.
    Even Warriors... ( You can make a /randomcast Charge,heroic strike,overpower and bind it to your mousewheel while watching tv).
    And it is increased XP rates anyways on this server, so you will not spend a lot of time leveling. Should just find a class you enjoy at max level.

Not sure really how you can die fast as frost mage, you have a lot of tools to get away if you cant kill a mobs or two.

Hunter or warlock might suit you.

11. All classes in tbc is easy to level.
    Even Warriors... ( You can make a /randomcast Charge,heroic strike,overpower and bind it to your mousewheel while watching tv).
    And it is increased XP rates anyways on this server, so you will not spend a lot of time leveling. Should just find a class you enjoy at max level.

Not sure really how you can die fast as frost mage, you have a lot of tools to get away if you cant kill a mobs or two.

Hunter or warlock might suit you.
    None of what people consider difficult with levelling classes like Warriors and Rogues has any relation to the abilities you're pressing, making a macro doesn't change anything. Warriors are difficult/slow to level because they are lacking rage to use abilities, do low damage and can easily die from pulling more than 1-2 mobs at any time, they are also more gear dependant than other classes while higher levelling rates also causes them to fall behind on gear compared to 1x.

It seems more that you equate difficulty with boredum, because making a macro to go AFK and watch tv isn't speeding up the process or making it easier.

12. You can make a /randomcast Charge,heroic strike,overpower and bind it to your mousewheel while watching tv.
    With such a macro you will die every time you pull more than 1 mob on a 5x realm where your gear is 10-15 levels lower than your. Congratz.

13. I leveled my warrior as prot, and i think it's the best choice. You don't have high damage on a single target, but if 3 mobs are hitting you you'll have plenty of rage.
    Still leveling with warrior is one of the slowest and most boring tasks. Only pallies and priests are so bad.
    Warlocks and hunters are one of the easiest because your pet can tank while you slaughter your enemies.
    I suggest lvling as affliction even after 50. Felguard is OP but i dont think it's much better than affli. I leveled an affli lock on another server and i hit 70 without sitting down to drink or eat once.
    The 3rd class which competes for the easiest solo leveling class is druid. Cat for single targets bear for groups and hots on the run. No need to drink or eat or even stop once. And resto is op for arenas.