1. New Here, With a lot of questions

Hello everyone , I'm new on this server , and I was wondering If i could transfer My char from an other server to this one , I dont need Items Transfer Or Something like that, I'm just about the leveling up, Is that possible ?
    also , i want to know the rate of professions , Reputation , XP in this server .
    Is it mostly PVP or PVE server ?

Thanks for reading, waiting for your answer <3

2. Hello everyone , I'm new on this server , and I was wondering If i could transfer My char from an other server to this one , I dont need Items Transfer Or Something like that, I'm just about the leveling up, Is that possible ?
    No , you cannot transfer characters from other servers. If you don't want to level up you can purchase an instant 80 options from the services menu or the trade section of the website.

also , i want to know the rate of professions , Reputation , XP in this server .
    Lordaeron is x1 across the board. Outland has x5 XP and x1 everything else. All other realms (Icecrown, Nelthario and Frostwolf) are x7 XP and x3 everything else. Blackrock is instant-max-level pvp-only.

Is it mostly PVP or PVE server ?
    All the realms are PVP realms but if you are asking for player's inclination towards the gameplay , from my experience i'd say its balanced. Both PvP and PvE have a lot of players.

3. Clearly you missed the "Information" button at the top

4. :( We Are All New To This World ...