1. Donation and Premium Acc

Hey i am new to this server and have a few questions.

I've been trying to play on WotlK Icecrown for about 3 days but i am always stuck in queue. I recently found out that if you donate you can skip the queue.
    Is there a minimum amount of money i have to donate to skip the queue?
    For how long does it last? I've read that if you donate it saves your ACC as a Premium acc forever and you won't have to donate again to be able to skip the queue or is it time limit e.g. 30 days ?

I hope somone can help me out as i am new to this server :)

Zem0

2. Any amount of donation will grant your account to become Premium.
    Premium account = skip Icecrown que forever ( so you do not need to donate again).

To donate you need to go here: https://www.warmane.com/account > Donate
    The minimum amount is based on the method you use to donate. You will be able to see by your own how donation work

3. Thank you very much! Helped me a lot :)

4. For how long does it last? I've read that if you donate it saves your ACC as a Premium acc forever and you won't have to donate again to be able to skip the queue or is it time limit e.g. 30 days ?

I hope somone can help me out as i am new to this server :)Zem0

Only one of the WOLK Realms have time per donation. For Lordaeron, 30 days. Its a hardcore Realm, but right now not have queue (fewer people than IceCrown Real).

The rest, its forever.

5. hey guys, to don't create next topic, tell me, if I have premium account, can I create DK while i don't have 55lvl char on account ? Cuz few days ago I saw that information , but it was from 2015 probably.

6. hey guys, to don't create next topic, tell me, if I have premium account, can I create DK while i don't have 55lvl char on account ? Cuz few days ago I saw that information , but it was from 2015 probably.

Yes, you should be able to.

7. hey guys, to don't create next topic, tell me, if I have premium account, can I create DK while i don't have 55lvl char on account ? Cuz few days ago I saw that information , but it was from 2015 probably.
    yes but not on lordaeron if I remember correctly

8. Ola gente eu sou novato no serve ai tipo eu vou doar 5 reais eu vou ter preferencia de pular na fila?