1. [A] Looking for a social guild.

I just joined this server a while ago, as It was advertised as the best WotLK server out there. I rolled a protection Warrior as my main and so far I have reached level 22. I have really enjoyed the "journey" so far and would like to stay at Warmane, that's why I am looking for a social guild. Which means that I am not necessarily interested in end-game content (raiding), I just want a guild in which I can "hang out" with people talking about different subjects during my journey to level 80.

For me the game is much more enjoyable when you have other people to interact with while you are playing. If there are guild which are interested in players like me who enjoy the social aspect of the game and have active members who talk about different things with each-other then please let me know, as I would be very pleased to join you!

EDIT: Found a great guild while playing. Exactly what I was looking for, I will no longer keep track on this post. Thank you to everyone who showed interest!
    Edited: November 8, 2017 Reason: No longer in need of a guild