1. My first WoW video and it's made on Warmane!

Hey guys!
    I'm rather new at this video making thing and youtube uploading so I've made a short and I hope, interesting video for you guys.
    You can check it here and I am very much open to comments, constructive criticisim and new ideas, suggestions and what not. :)

2. Hey 777Paladin, a few thoughts as someone who makes a fair amount of youtube content- you need to use a pop filter (I am currently guilty of this in more recent videos as I am between equipment atm) and I'm not sure what mic you are using but it isn't very clear or crisp- a samsung go mic is a cheap mic that sounds good (around 30 USD) or if you want a kick *** mic for video making use the Blue Yeti (around 100 USD) both are USB compatible so easy to plug in and record on a computer. Also your game volume is too loud in your videos and so it can be difficult to hear you sometimes. Your intro logo is pretty cool but if you are going to make regular content I suggest creating an identity and giving a verbal intro/greeting on top of your logo (maybe use it right after the logo before you begin pvp). Do you know why your frame rate dropped? A free program called Loilo recorder works great and is easier on the computer than a program such as frapps (again I have no idea what program you are using). Other than that your video looks good. Only other tip I would give is you should consider a faction change because alliance sucks. FOR THE HORDE ;)

3. Hey 777Paladin, a few thoughts as someone who makes a fair amount of youtube content- you need to use a pop filter (I am currently guilty of this in more recent videos as I am between equipment atm) and I'm not sure what mic you are using but it isn't very clear or crisp- a samsung go mic is a cheap mic that sounds good (around 30 USD) or if you want a kick *** mic for video making use the Blue Yeti (around 100 USD) both are USB compatible so easy to plug in and record on a computer. Also your game volume is too loud in your videos and so it can be difficult to hear you sometimes. Your intro logo is pretty cool but if you are going to make regular content I suggest creating an identity and giving a verbal intro/greeting on top of your logo (maybe use it right after the logo before you begin pvp). Do you know why your frame rate dropped? A free program called Loilo recorder works great and is easier on the computer than a program such as frapps (again I have no idea what program you are using). Other than that your video looks good. Only other tip I would give is you should consider a faction change because alliance sucks. FOR THE HORDE ;)
    Hey man, I just saw your reply.
    Thanks for the input, I'll try it for sure.
    I didn't watch this thread, since I made this one:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=376067

If you have time check it and I'd like to hear your opinion about the new videos and some suggestions. :)