1. Help me with build pvp hunter(gear)

I wanna know whats end game hunter(mm) build(best possible).And is there some gear(end game pvp gear) that cant be obtainable from game which is only avaliable in shop(coins)?
    I know wotlk pvp is mix of pvp and pve so tell me what gear i need to buy...Ty

2. Depends if you want to do arena or not. If not you're a lot more free to use different gear

3. im talking about arena and global pvp challenge

4. In that case you'd want at least 4 of the 5 wrathful set, you can use PvE legs. Apart from the Medallion you can use PvE items for everything else or use a few pvp offsets to top off resilience. From there you'd gem Agility and or Resilience. The hardest items to get for Hunter are the wrathful shoulderpads, sharpened twilight scale and weapons

5. i want to buy those hard get items so tell me which ones are end game,plz.

6. Wrathful shoulderpads are impossible to get in-game. Sharpened twilight scale, oathbinder and fal'inrush are all end game items. Sylvanas Cunning/Vereesa's dexterity cloak is also very hard to get.
    Edited: November 9, 2017

7. this is hunter pvp bis gear: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

you can read ilvl. Usually 284 ilvl gear need to be shopped.
    Also as neck you can use Wodin ( whic is sold on AH for 2k gold)

8. wrathful shoulders are not at all impossible to get in game. if you are not gonna do any pve at all then u better get the pve parts for coins , prio being the RS25hc and lk25hc items

9. In terms of gear it matter of personal preference but I would say if you can get Oathbringer and the LK 25 crossbow both on their heroic version use them as your weapons as for trinket I personally like Death's Choice but DBW or STS can also work.