1. PvP question for all PvP paladins..

Hi guys I got some questions would really appreciate if a few of you guys answer them.

What to do as a paladin in PvP. Kinda bored of PvE but never actually did much other than BGs.
    What's the best partner for 2v2? And what spec should I spec for retribution? (or actually if there is some really in-depth guide you guys could link).

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    Please check this as well and tell me which PvE items to keep and which to get WF for as a replacement?

Hopefully I am not too annoying.. :P

Thanks in advance guys.

2. That's brief and I saw it while ago :P anything with more info? thx.
    /e: mistake bro, I didn't see the PvP guide :P thx. However, still what about the PvE gear that I have now?
    Edited: November 10, 2017

3. What gear you use depends on how you choose to play and what type of pvp you're doing. The higher level competitive you're going, the more likely you will be wanting to use less and less pve items.

4. What gear you use depends on how you choose to play and what type of pvp you're doing. The higher level competitive you're going, the more likely you will be wanting to use less and less pve items.
    Getting full PvP with resi gems viable?

5. It is if you're playing in full dps comps while playing the support role.

6. Nothing better than a disc priest. Just dispel your partner and you'll end up 2.2k +

7. ho s**t disci-priest seem hard to play with your answer XD