1. [Coin Shop] Additional Talent Tabs and Profession Slots?

Greetings,
    since Icecrown is a quite old realm I wish to suggest additional feature available from Coin Store for those who are either tired of alt characters or have all 10 slots already taken.

1) Additional Tab for specialization - allowing players to have more tabs with different specs might increase versatility in both PvP and PvE. It could cost for example: 5 Coins for 3rd, 10 Coins for 4th, 15 Coins 5th etc.

2) Additional Profession slot - for those who dislike alts and wish to pop-up their DPS/Immortality/Heal Power even further with some additional profit. Many players already have alts with most crucial professions and adding option to have more than 2 of them pre character could boost economy since people will start leveling additional ones. Costs? For example: 3rd and 4th - 5 Coins each (10 coins total like a 80lvl alt), 5th and 6th - 10 Coins each etc etc.

What do you think about that? Profession might stall the economy in long term but I think even for those who has all possible classes with all possible professions adding additional ones will be interesting so low and mid level mats should once again be farmed. That would also populate pre WotLK zones.

2. 1. Propably can't implement that.
    2. Same as above. Pay2Win.

3. I don't think there will be any technical problems. Be aware that WoW allows to edit almost everything so - for example - you can change playable races and add murlocks.
    Adding additional tabs should be way easier...
    Also don't think that it would be more Pay2Win than it is now. how much matter that 60 stamina or 30 spellpower more?

4. Also don't think that it would be more Pay2Win than it is now. how much matter that 60 stamina or 30 spellpower more?
    (if i got what you're asking for, adding profession slots on charts for coins)

In an RNG game, it does matter.

Also, consider tailoring cloak on proc, or haste on gloves and so on. Yes it would make a difference to see people with BS+JC+Tailoring+Engineering and so on.

The first suggestion would be so nice,but we're supposed to be "blizzlike" and it wont happen in my opinion.

5. (if i got what you're asking for, adding profession slots on charts for coins)

In an RNG game, it does matter.

Also, consider tailoring cloak on proc, or haste on gloves and so on..
    GCD is 1 sec. cant drop below that. many casters can reach that even without extra buffs from stacking professions.

6. GCD is 1 sec. cant drop below that. many casters can reach that even without extra buffs from stacking professions.
    As you can read yourself, is not only about gdc, is the whole concept that is wrong.

+400 AP or Spell Power with Tailoring, in any pvp aspect would change the entire match.
    + Haste or Rockets, would be able to change it also depending when done. (Rogues out of stealth, ranged dmg, faster heals or dmg and so on in a pvp scenario)
    + 46 Spell power are more then 2 extra sokets
    + Leatherworking enchants
    + Blacksmithing x2 extra sokets
    + JC "extra" gems.

And can continue.

You're simply stating that the things above wont change, when in PvP they does, not matter what you say, and is obvious why.
    In PvE it wont care as much, as simply isnt a place where you're fighiting other players and isnt that much needed.

In pvp a full proc can determinate who is gonna win and who is not, and having extra things would just make it even more stupid.

There is a reason why any server done this so far. Except the completly 255level costum servers

And i would have enough coins to donate probably for the entire professions slots, on different alts. So is not about "haHAA you say cause cant get them"
    Edited: November 10, 2017

7. while they're add it how about they add a god mode option for 1000$.

8. while they're add it how about they add a god mode option for 1000$.
    Would prefer beeing able to level up to 90.
    Using MoP spells and stuff in wotlk arena would be nice. Is that possible? playing with ~350k hp against ~30k would be fair because you paid 1000$ !

9. Good idea!

For making this game ridiculous and stupid...
    Dude, do you even play WoW? Do you even know what is game design?

10. Would prefer beeing able to level up to 90.
    Using MoP spells and stuff in wotlk arena would be nice. Is that possible? playing with ~350k hp against ~30k would be fair because you paid 1000$ !
    may as well go full throttle and go for level 100 and use legion spells.

11. Might as well wait for BFA and implement new spells as well while we at it.
    Heck,you might even implement Martin's shirt.Could be useful in arena i guess despite 50 charges:)

12. while they're add it how about they add a god mode option for 1000$.
    I'd buy it.

13. funny thing that few years ago - on Molten forum - I wrote about progressive realm with content available for players in same steps as it was on WoW patches release.
    response was pretty much same - loads of guys who tried to be funny :P

after few years Lordaeron came on Warmane and somehow 10'000 population limit wasn't enough.

You flame here but who knows what come.

14. funny thing that few years ago - on Molten forum - I wrote about progressive realm with content available for players in same steps as it was on WoW patches release.
    response was pretty much same - loads of guys who tried to be funny :P

after few years Lordaeron came on Warmane and somehow 10'000 population limit wasn't enough.

You flame here but who knows what come.
    The progressive realm idea isn't by one person . I'd assume the tech team working at warmane are way more creative and capable of thinking their own ideas.
    And talking about lordaeron, look at its state now. Things which sound good on paper may not be that great for casual gamers who play for free in practical life.

And about your idea about the extra professions is completely ridiculous as the staff has already stated that the realm will be more blizzlike and they wouldn't implement any changes which may affect the player vs player experience or the PvE experience. They implemented stuff like transmog thinking that in mind.
    Edited: November 11, 2017

15. Dude, bury yourself. Your idea is terrible and if you think you are some special creative human being, you aren't. If is that true for Lordareon, many, many people before you shared same idea about progressive realm, so you aren't first person who invented that. And as Deathtear stated:
    "I'd assume the tech team working at warmane are way more creative and capable of thinking their own ideas." Yes, he is probably correct. Not only Warmane. Many successful game developers have great, neat ideas everyday, but the question is, are that idea good for community and for the current game.
    Game development is like an art. Blank paper, actually many blank papers. And you are just drawing something you want. But you want it to look perfect, so you throw and discard many sketches before the final result.