1. 760 gpu is old af so don't cry and buy a new one.
    U just have no idea what ure talking about, clearly. 760 is more than enough for this superold game.
    Only thing that matters is CPU, u need some strong i3/i5/i7 with good single thread performance.
    Untill TheDontfakets tell u which model i5 hes having, its nonsense to speculate about his PC performance at all.

Btw, only reason multiboxing is allowed is MONEY. Also, i can imagine all mboxers crying rivers on forums if it would be disabled :).

2. I experienced some FPS drops when there are +20 totems dropped with pulsing animations such as healing stream totem.
    I'm 10 boxing myself but I have a rather old GPU because its not such a important component like ram or CPU when it comes to multiboxing.

Nevertheless my assumption is that these FPS drops are caused by a server related bug with totem that have a pulsing effect.
    I tested this a while ago with Purplebeer and the FPS drops only occured when he dropped +20 healing stream totems close to me.
    I had no FPS drops when he used totems w/o a pulsing effect and also not when he used other spells with animations like x20 chain heal, chain lightning, etc.

Anybody else experienced this?

P.S.
    By FPS drops I mean that the FPS pingpongs from 40 down to 3 FPS for like 0,1 sec whenever the totem is pulsing.
    Edited: November 11, 2017

3. GTX 760 is 2013, we're in 2017, it's old. It's enough for playing but not for everything, if you have issues when a multiboxer cast his totems then it's your problem, nobody cares.
    Just low your settings instead of saying "I run Ultra blabla", or just run once you see a mass-mbxer.

4. multi boxing is for kids who dont know how to play the game

5. GTX 760 is 2013, we're in 2017, it's old. It's enough for playing but not for everything, if you have issues when a multiboxer cast his totems then it's your problem, nobody cares.
    Just low your settings instead of saying "I run Ultra blabla", or just run once you see a mass-mbxer.
    We are playing a game originally from year 2004, a little polished. GTX 760 is more than enough in any scenario u can imagine in wotlk.
    The most important is the CPU as i mentioned, because WoW is CPU limited in such case with GTX 760. Even with skylake+ i5/i7 at 4,5 GHz+, cpu is still the bottleneck.

6. Btw, only reason multiboxing is allowed is MONEY. Also, i can imagine all mboxers crying rivers on forums if it would be disabled :).
    I assume you're talking about retail since you can box free here. The only reason ANYONE is allowed to play on retail is because they pay. Next pointless argument, please.

And it's unfounded that blizzard sees any significant raise in revenue due to multiboxing. How many multiboxed accounts do you think there are altogether? 1000? 10000? Let's be really generous and say it's 100 000, which it it just is not since I seriously doubt multiboxers are around 5% of the player base*, but let's just assume it is. They banned 500k accounts for botting/exploiting in a single ban wave in 2016. Why on Earth would they care about keeping the multiboxed accounts if they are fine banning a much larger amount of paying customers if it was indeed just about money and multiboxing was somehow comparable to those offenses? Because that's not what is going on.

(*based on the last released sub numbers)

It's all to due the initial decission to allow people to purchase and own multiple accounts, which was necessary for multiple reasons, for example parents owning their child's account. Once the inital decission was made, how many accounts became completely irrelevant. And as all the accounts need to be be treated the same, they all need to be allowed to be online and played, just like any other account. They all need to be allowed to be online simultaneously, engage in PVP, raid, farm gold, do dungeons, level characters, etcetc, just like every other game account. Who is controlling the account, is not really an issue.

Next you'll whine about 3rd party software and "automation" because you are sending keystrokes to multiple windows. Cute and all, but does not hold up to scrutiny either, so let me do the work for you here.

3rd party software has never been, and can never be, barred in a game altogether. Otherwise you would have to play the game without drivers or an operating system as those are 3rd party software (in most cases) . Similarly with a strict interpretation of the WoW EULA, a lot of ingame add-ons, Ventrilo/discord and web browsers would all be bannable.

They simply place blanket rules in the EULA to not have to specifically designate all allowed and barred software to be able to act upon any issues caused by any. It's all about what the software does. As it happen, key multiplexing (sending a keystroke multiple windows) is not considered automation in WoW. Whether you agree is irrelevant. Largely this is due to initial multibox setups being either mechanical like this: https://sites.google.com/site/khromt...e/closeup2.jpg , or requiring 0 software to begin with by simply having the same wireless keyboard connected up to multiple PC's receivers. The software just does the same exact thing, just in slightly different way now that single PCs are capable of handling multiple game instances.

As far as people having performance issues with boxers around, consider this: You're saying you're having issues with 1 client in the exact same in-game environment the boxer is running 5, 10, 20 or however many game clients presumably with no issues. Occam's razor would point towards your system and the settings you've chosen to run.

7. I assume you're talking about retail since you can box free here. The only reason ANYONE is allowed to play on retail is because they pay. Next pointless argument, please.
    U can box free here ofc, but as some staff post mentioned, its still about the money. every piece counts i guess :).
    Im not arguing against multiboxing in this case, obviously, u just misunderstood maybe.
    edit: also i pretty much agree, ppl should set video settings carefully and with some room for extreme situations if possible :)

8. We are playing a game originally from year 2004, a little polished. GTX 760 is more than enough in any scenario u can imagine in wotlk.
    The most important is the CPU as i mentioned, because WoW is CPU limited in such case with GTX 760. Even with skylake+ i5/i7 at 4,5 GHz+, cpu is still the bottleneck.
    It's possible for a particular 10man multibox setup to cause all near players to disconnect due to client limitations. It's something I discovered when I was trying to PvP with 10 and ever since then I went down to 5 chars when in PvP. Imo it's unfair to have so many characters that you cause opponents to disconnect or to lag. There will never be a limit here though so we must simply endure.

9. It's possible for a particular 10man multibox setup to cause all near players to disconnect due to client limitations. It's something I discovered when I was trying to PvP with 10 and ever since then I went down to 5 chars when in PvP. Imo it's unfair to have so many characters that you cause opponents to disconnect or to lag. There will never be a limit here though so we must simply endure.

This sounds some kind of exploit or server-side problem. 10 is not even that much and should only cause small fps drop to opponents.

10. Ofc it's about the money, who cares about what's with retail, the more the merrier I'd say, players just should understand that as it's crucial for a private project.

11. It's possible for a particular 10man multibox setup to cause all near players to disconnect due to client limitations. It's something I discovered when I was trying to PvP with 10 and ever since then I went down to 5 chars when in PvP. Imo it's unfair to have so many characters that you cause opponents to disconnect or to lag. There will never be a limit here though so we must simply endure.
    I get ur point, that would suck... Though, i dont think this happens regularly as warmane might be aware of that and aswell, sometimes ppl get dc/error 132 when in raid or around many ppl. Its not caused by the multiboxing probably. We need some evidence, like video to see it.
    Anyway, warmane can easily check and test it, if it cause such problems. They probably did in the past, but i dont know.
    Another problem is mass multiboxing, like 40++ ppl, because its only matter of how many ppl are in same area untill it start affecting server performance.

Edit: I oversimplified it a little at the end, because in a case of mass multiboxing, it gets even worse. The point is, that the principle is similar to DDOSing (similar - i dont say mbx=ddos), because its multiple clients questioning/sending commands to the server all at the same time.
    If any1 is interrested, Asmongold sums it up nicely in his video:
    https://youtu.be/WU9gQWTjoB8
    Edited: November 24, 2017

First 12