1. Why is Multiboxing allowed?

Isn't it a bit unfair? People with multiple characters can easily stomp enemy players in PvP, doesn't matter if it's normally or in BGs. I don't understand how it's allowed when it isn't fair at all. Other players spend time leveling up their characters and then, there's one with 5 Dks running around in WinterSpring at Lvl 60. There's one with 5 Paladins raiding SW when all the Alliance 80s are in Dalaran.

2. 5 paladins ?
    Haha oh wow.

How about 22 shamans and 8 resto druids in one pack ?

3. if you are going to try and attack 5 geared players alone, what do you think is going to happen?

i dont know why would u say unfair, its not like when you charge into a main faction city alone, die there and say wpvp sucks, its unfair etc.

4. Check this post regarding our position on multiboxing.

5. So i understand multibox is allowed but i am sorry i didnt understand there is no limit ?
    You can play as 100 characters if you want yes?
    Like my post in here sitting in AV camping near spawn point useing 25 characters and noone cant do anything!

This is normal?
    Thank you!

6. So i understand multibox is allowed but i am sorry i didnt understand there is no limit ?
    You can play as 100 characters if you want yes?
    Like my post in here sitting in AV camping near spawn point useing 25 characters and noone cant do anything!

This is normal?
    Thank you!
    it's limited only by the limits of their pc. or if they somehow get enough toons in 1 location to start effecting server stability.

7. Okei.
    Atm i know one guy horde side who have 25+ characters.
    and if he use totems i got DC all the time no idea why.

8. Isn't it a bit unfair? People with multiple characters can easily stomp enemy players in PvP, doesn't matter if it's normally or in BGs. I don't understand how it's allowed when it isn't fair at all. Other players spend time leveling up their characters and then, there's one with 5 Dks running around in WinterSpring at Lvl 60. There's one with 5 Paladins raiding SW when all the Alliance 80s are in Dalaran.
    Its fun, its challenging its unusual to be Multiboxer!
    Regular gameplay with 1 character is soooo boring for us!
    We are flamed as botters,autistic,cancer,cheaters 24/7 etc.
    We are pushing ourself and our hardware to the limits to be able to mbox!
    We need way more than 1 button to pwn whole Stormwind solo.
    We dont care about ur crybaby posts.
    Try it urself! We will all help u!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUDY5QpCz3I

This pumped me to login and burn everything that is targetable on Lordaeron!

27 11 11 biatches!

9. Okei.
    Atm i know one guy horde side who have 25+ characters.
    and if he use totems i got DC all the time no idea why.
    check your network connection, you probably have slow internet wich cant handle all the things to load wich gets you dc.

10. check your network connection, you probably have slow internet wich cant handle all the things to load wich gets you dc.
    well i have 100 MB/sec network, in steam i have 10 mb sec normaly download speed. I have only issue if that multiboxer but over 100x totems in ground, than i will get DC. spec i5, GeForce GTX 760.

But next time if i see that guy i just leave him ( he camping all the time in wintergrasp )

11. Its fun, its challenging its unusual to be Multiboxer!
    Regular gameplay with 1 character is soooo boring for us!
    We are flamed as botters,autistic,cancer,cheaters 24/7 etc.
    We are pushing ourself and our hardware to the limits to be able to mbox!
    We need way more than 1 button to pwn whole Stormwind solo.
    We dont care about ur crybaby posts.
    Try it urself! We will all help u!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lUDY5QpCz3I

This pumped me to login and burn everything that is targetable on Lordaeron!

27 11 11 biatches!
    Yeah you dont care about crybabys, well for us its not fun for you its fun
    You can one hit us we cant do nothing.
    We play only with 1 character its more fun
    We dont mess with multiboxers, because its pointless ;)

But good luck multi guys :P

12. Lol, you made me laugh TheDontfakets,
    Just because Skuddy told you the only way to forbid Multiboxing is when it cause server instability so you say you get DC.
    Saying that will change nothing since it's your computer which is lagging, 760 gpu is old af so don't cry and buy a new one, or reduce your settings, else you must play with it, because Multiboxing has always been allowed on Warmane-MoltenWow, and it won't change because it makes you DC, sorry.

Good luck, next time just run.

13. Check this post regarding our position on multiboxing.
    Thank you for the reply. I just searched up Blizzard's POV on Multiboxing and apparently, they allow it as well. Poor us (Non-Multiboxers)

@Bakalar
    Well, this thread isn't flaming Multiboxers as botters, autistic, cancer or cheaters. It was a simple question out of curiosity since it's not possible for a single player to fight against a whole group of heroes alone. For players like us, it hinders our questing. Also, when you raid SW alone when all of our 80s are in Dalaran, it doesn't prove anything, but it's cute that you feel good taking down SW Guards on your own. If you're going to take a question as a complain, that's none of my problem, I already got the answer from Agramon.

Good Luck! Have Fun!

14. Lol, you made me laugh TheDontfakets,
    Just because Skuddy told you the only way to forbid Multiboxing is when it cause server instability so you say you get DC.
    Saying that will change nothing since it's your computer which is lagging, 760 gpu is old af so don't cry and buy a new one, or reduce your settings, else you must play with it, because Multiboxing has always been allowed on Warmane-MoltenWow, and it won't change because it makes you DC, sorry.

Good luck, next time just run.
    :D :D old no its not and i have high settings and fps is max :D
    I can play bf1 with max settings gtav medium high with good fps plz dont tell me to buy new one i am not stupid.
    but its good if i made you day!

15. :D :D old no its not and i have high settings and fps is max :D
    I can play bf1 with max settings gtav medium high with good fps plz dont tell me to buy new one i am not stupid.
    but its good if i made you day!
    your computer might be good enough for casual things. it clearly is not good enough for everything.

if i play solo, near myself i have 60 fps with ultra, it doesint drop to less than 40 in most performance costy times.

so yeah. problem is you my friend.

12 Last