1. I hope Warmane persuade this matter very seriously

The problem on druid looting a cloth is too much frequent and you guys didnt limit those looting system based on class preference. i hope the team will persuade this matter seriously because we are indeed play this for a good time not people like this

2. Make your own group/raid. State specifically on loot rules: cloth wearers roll cloth, leather wearer rolls leather, mail wearers roll mail, and finally plate wearers roll plate. Blame blizzard for allowing this to happen.

3. Oh yes, let me also add if you are healer and unhappy with other casters rolling on spirit gear or a tank who is unhappy with dps rolling for tank gears. Then make the additional modification like: Healers take priority on rolling spirit gear and Tanks take priority on rolling tank gears (since they are the ones who tanked).

4. I hope Warmane will persuade stupid topics.

Every day i see pansy creatures complain about everything.
    How about you shut the **** up and let the game be t how it's supposed to be ?
    Deal with your problems without begging administration for custom changes of absurd rules.
    Edited: November 10, 2017

5. Armor type doesn't matter on this expansion, the stats of the said armor do.

Retri with some agility items? Works.
    FDK (dps) with leather items with arp? Works.
    Elemental with cloth items? Works.

That's only to name a few.

Spirit doesn't mean it's only for healers. There are DPS specs that DO benefit from spirit.
    Think about DBS cloak, Int, Spirit, Haste and SP.
    It's good for Spriests and Warlocks, what are their alternative cloaks? EoF Cloak is Spirit, Crit which isn't that good. IIRC proper caster DPS cloak drops from VDW, on 10 and 25. Now you can ask yourself, how many PuGs reach VDW? Exactly.

6. I hope Warmane will persuade stupid topics.

Every day i see pansy creatures complain about everything.
    How about you shut the **** up and let the game be t how it's supposed to be ?
    Deal with your problems without begging administration for custom changes of absurd rules.
    I totally agree with you, complain here complain there, complain about getting ganked, complain about getting rekt by multiboxxer, complain about losing on BG, complain about "TOXIC" behavior (whatever does TOXIC means).

Warmane does not owe you anything.... I hope this kind of *****ic topics stop already. Or maybe they are being started by Trolls who knows?

7. The problem on druid looting a cloth is too much frequent and you guys didnt limit those looting system based on class preference. i hope the team will persuade this matter seriously because we are indeed play this for a good time not people like this
    I hope thats a joke. For druids it is actualy a problem in RDF´s not beeing allowed to roll on cloth. For Boomy leather is always crap and even for heal druids some cloth items outmatch leather.

Go play cata if you want, that classes stick to their armor type. Blizzard gave a **** about that in vanilla, tbc and wotlk.