1. [HELP] Seeking software

Hello boys, i want to try some multiboxing. I did my research and i would like to try with pwnboxer, but i am not so eager to download it via random sites due to fear of keyloggers and general malware. So i am wondering does any1 use it, if so can he send it to me in pm. I tried with Octopus but for some reason it isn't broadcasting clicks. I would like to e.g. be master with dk tank, 2 wars that have some rotations macroed, and holy pala to heal them. Thing I would like it look like is to do everything from dk, including to mirror somehow my healbot, so i can do dps and tanking via keyboard and healing via mouse. Using win7. Thanks.

2. For Octopus, you have to have broadcast keys checked, AND click the start button. Been using it for years, and works fine for me.

3. I know that, I got the keys working, but it's kinda hard to heal with keyboard and target macros. Thing I would like to is being able to heal with my mouse, to utilize healbot. And it doesn't broadcast clicks nor position of mouse.

4. I think you'll find playing the healer as your main would be easier, heal-bot would be up on your screen and you can easily control the tank (DK) with IWT without issues, the rotations on the Warr would be a bit more complex as managing the Rotation are a bit more tricky.

Anything is possible, with enough effort, however I'd rethink that and go 3 rets as my dps. the off-heals from DS as well as massive burst dps will serve you well. Mouse broadcasting is the real failing of octopus. however With rets that's less of an issue ( consecration )

I run a priest, 3 rets and a Dk (tank) for my instant farm team, and cleared every HC in the game with the exception of Occ. and ToC.

You could make 5 rets work as well, I've done many with that. although it is a bit slower sometimes.

5. I don't like your solution very much to be honest Deathsmaster, a decent multiboxer should be able to control his team from all chars imo.
    With your solution you would only be able to use grid/healbot on your healer and be dependant on macro healing from the other toons, which gets way too messy.
    I never used Octopus but what OP is asking for is easily accomplished with ISboxer, you can just make a repeater region over your healing addon and broadcast the mouse and clicks region specific.
    Alternatively you could relay a part of the healers screen to the other screens with ISboxer video FX function.
    I find the first solution to be most convenient.
    Edited: November 14, 2017

6. hi i have octopus and there is something wrong with it. when i try to open it up it tells me octopus is already running and its no where to be found on my screen. i tryed alt ctr delete and when i went to close it. it wasnt in the list. i uninstalled and and reinstalled it and it said the same thing/ plz help

7. I don't like your solution very much to be honest Deathsmaster, a decent multiboxer should be able to control his team from all chars imo.
    With your solution you would only be able to use grid/healbot on your healer and be dependant on macro healing from the other toons, which gets way too messy.
    I never used Octopus but what OP is asking for is easily accomplished with ISboxer, you can just make a repeater region over your healing addon and broadcast the mouse and clicks region specific.
    Alternatively you could relay a part of the healers screen to the other screens with ISboxer video FX function.
    I find the first solution to be most convenient.
    I understand, totally your call, however controlling the team from all toons is heavily relied on from the software, and specifically ISBoxer, I've always hated the learning curve from isboxer, and i think the layout is set up poorly. It could be done much better.

So I would not use the term a decent boxer, that's a software choice, is it useful, absolutely, however it doesn't make you the best boxer, it says that you're using isboxer, I think that's the only boxing software out there that does it. Unless you are about to script, or code, then it could be achieved with AHK. As I stated above, I feel isboxer for 5 is a waste, however that may not be the case for you.

I am neither the best or worst out there, boxing is about playing the way you want, or finding a different way to achieve what you want, as I'm sure you are well aware.

In any case, thanks for the input, I'm sure he is looking for all the info he can get to make the best decision for him.

hi i have octopus and there is something wrong with it. when i try to open it up it tells me octopus is already running and its no where to be found on my screen. i tryed alt ctr delete and when i went to close it. it wasnt in the list. i uninstalled and and reinstalled it and it said the same thing/ plz help
    Not sure how to help you, if you can't close it out on the task manager, as that warning is what it means, you have that program running already. Seems a little simple, but have you looked in the systems tray to see it running? Other than that, try restarting the PC perhaps?
    Edited: November 19, 2017