1. Multiboxing going madness

https://www.upload.ee/image/7647616/Untitled.png
    This guy have over 25 characters
    he was just sitting near the AV boss and we cant do nothing!
    well AV was kinda 45 min and we was just sitting near the boss because we cant do nothing!

I know its allowed but cmon 25 characters you control.
    Well this guy sitting 24h everywhere and killing 20-50 guys over 10 sec.

Well wintergrasp war if he is there than horde wins always.
    Where is fun ? If you cant do nothing? one hit and dead.

If there will be rule 5 max than its good.

I am just saying its not fun anymore. I was since 2010 here and this is first time i see so much characters in one player!

Good luck multinoobs!

"My english is not main language"

2. Honestly I can understand frustration when you get one-shotted, But insulting people you don't know, in a section for them, and the game play, I'll never understand, then again, people such as you, will always find something to complain about, if it is't this, it'd be something else.

Go Go Google Translator.

English is my first language.

3. at what point does this cross into the line of griefing? is the only way to enjoy the server going to be multiboxing 40 toons and making sure no one can play?

4. https://www.upload.ee/image/7647616/Untitled.png
    This guy have over 25 characters
    he was just sitting near the AV boss and we cant do nothing!
    well AV was kinda 45 min and we was just sitting near the boss because we cant do nothing!

I know its allowed but cmon 25 characters you control.
    Well this guy sitting 24h everywhere and killing 20-50 guys over 10 sec.

Well wintergrasp war if he is there than horde wins always.
    Where is fun ? If you cant do nothing? one hit and dead.

If there will be rule 5 max than its good.

I am just saying its not fun anymore. I was since 2010 here and this is first time i see so much characters in one player!

Good luck multinoobs!

"My english is not main language"
    okay where do i begin.
    this guy has 26 characters, from wich 1 is just for aura and buffs, basicly does nothing, so 25.
    yes, you cant do anything about it, you know why? imagine 25 player premade, having 1 leader tell them what to do, all over 6k gs. now imagine alliance raid with tops 5man premade, other randoms. horde has better gear, better coordination, how you expect to be able to do something in any case?
    u got lucky it was just 1hr av, it usually last upto 2hrs. sometimes even more.

yes, i can 1shot players, but i cant 1shot raid, far from that. killing 40man raid for me, fully kill them all takes arround 2mins if players are atleast half smart and geared. when u have 10k hp, dont complain at all rly...

well, my wg win/loss ratio would probably be like 80-90% you know why? not becus i multibox, but becus i do what needs to be considering tactics, and i rise overal gearscore of all horde faction by alot.
    Alliance should never complain about wintergrasp anyway, without multiboxers horde wouldnt win even 10% of battles. atleast that was be4 we started joining battles.

what is the fun in charging 25 characters alone? ofc none, but are you stupid enought to do that and expect to even hit something? the fun is aving a raid to counter, working as a team, as a single unit.

multiboxer will never win against same geared and same numbered team wich has coordination.

lol ur saying its not fun anymore and you see me 1st time? well a news flash for you, i play on warmane as 25man boxer for arround 3years now. wow eh?

Good luck solonoob!

at what point does this cross into the line of griefing? is the only way to enjoy the server going to be multiboxing 40 toons and making sure no one can play?
    read this.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368452

so basicly never.
    Edited: November 10, 2017

5. Dear Dralanne1

I have nothing to say i was waiting this alrdy!

"Good luck solonoob!"
    Solo is part of this game!
    Multibox is not part of this game. Who cares hordes bad.
    Multiboxing dont save them its fun for you.
    others understand what is solo and what is multi!
    Oh and you play now 3 years and i dont know.
    Well i am since 2010 here and ye i dont know!

Deathsmaster - for you i say i dont care what you just was writing!
    I dont care your english and i dont care google translate i speak now 5 different language how many you ?
    Probl 1 ( ENGLISH )

Anyways good luck all!

6. I am just saying its not fun anymore.
    quit than. problem solved.

7. Dear Dralanne1

I have nothing to say i was waiting this alrdy!

"Good luck solonoob!"
    Solo is part of this game!
    Multibox is not part of this game. Who cares hordes bad.
    Multiboxing dont save them its fun for you.
    others understand what is solo and what is multi!
    Oh and you play now 3 years and i dont know.
    Well i am since 2010 here and ye i dont know!

Deathsmaster - for you i say i dont care what you just was writing!
    I dont care your english and i dont care google translate i speak now 5 different language how many you ?
    Probl 1 ( ENGLISH )

Anyways good luck all!
    solo is the same part as multi.
    are you a part of dev team who built wotlk expansion with an idea it to be used only for solo chars? are you a creator of wow itself? you have no reason to claim that wow was not built to multibox. if you thin you have, then explain why follow function was implemented. oh thats right, you cant...

the point of this whole gaming is to have fun, not to make others feel good, but to make the PLAYER feel good.

well what can i say? if you dont know then you are some1 who shouldnt eve be making this topic?