1. To all my Alliance PVP friends.....

Please stop dodging / changing battlegrounds before the games start or during the game. All you are doing is adding more horde, and leaving us outnumbered. IMO there should be a deserter debuff to deter people from doing this.

2. Both factions do it and it's normal. You want a bigger battleground and you join WSG while waiting for it to pop, that's all.

IMO there should be a deserter debuff to deter people from doing this.
    This is just bull****. Refer to my above explanation.

3. Both factions doing it doesn't make it acceptable. Every battleground would be a "bigger" battleground if everyone stayed in the battleground they originally queued for. Also how is the deserter debuff bull****? If you hit leave battleground, you get the debuff. If you "switch" to another battleground (which is effectively leaving the battleground) you should still get the debuff.

4. Both factions doing it doesn't make it acceptable. Every battleground would be a "bigger" battleground if everyone stayed in the battleground they originally queued for. Also how is the deserter debuff bull****? If you hit leave battleground, you get the debuff. If you "switch" to another battleground (which is effectively leaving the battleground) you should still get the debuff.
    On retail TBC it worked like this: you could queue for multiple BGs and if you got a queue pop while you're in a BG and you switched BGs you didn't get deserter. It was changed during some later expansion, don't know which (IIRC during cataclysm entering one BG removed you from any other queues you had).

5. On retail TBC it worked like this: you could queue for multiple BGs and if you got a queue pop while you're in a BG and you switched BGs you didn't get deserter. It was changed during some later expansion, don't know which (IIRC during cataclysm entering one BG removed you from any other queues you had).
    Mid-to-late Wrath with the introduction of the queue-from-anywhere system.

6. Mid-to-late Wrath with the introduction of the queue-from-anywhere system.
    ^this. Because you didn't need to switch to other BGs when you had RBG and when you no longer needed marks for items, only honor. So it didn't matter which BG you did, unlike before that.

Every battleground would be a "bigger" battleground
    I don't want to be in every battleground, I want to be in AV. But I also need honor and I don't want to wait AFK in Shattrath when I can just queue for WSG meanwhile.

If you "switch" to another battleground (which is effectively leaving the battleground) you should still get the debuff.
    I'm not "leaving" anything, I'm just moving to another BG. If what you want happens, I would basically be kicked out of the BG if I click "Join Battle". Is that what you want? Because that can't happen.

The ONLY thing Warmane can do (maybe) is to make it so joining one BG removes you from the other queues. If that happens, you can pretty much forget that WSG exists.
    Edited: November 11, 2017

7. I disagree with you for the fact that you are "leaving" the battleground. Again, there is no difference between you clicking on "leave battleground", or "join another battleground". Both of those options lead to the same result of you "leaving" the current battleground. IMO what should happen is after you "switch" to another battleground, you can finish the battleground you switched to, then the 15 minute debuff clock starts after that point. There still should be a penalty for you "leaving" the battleground regardless of how you left it.

8. go back in time and convince blizzard to change it. only way your going to get what you want.

9. IMO what should happen is after you "switch" to another battleground, you can finish the battleground you switched to, then the 15 minute debuff clock starts after that point.
    Well, this is just wrong. It has never been part of the game and it never will be.

As I said, the only way this can be remedied is by having Warmane make it so joining one BG removes you from other queues, which, as I said, will spell doom for WSG and would be a server-side custom change. I very highly doubt that Warmane would want to do such a change.

10. Well, this is just wrong. It has never been part of the game and it never will be.

My intention was to bring an alternate solution.

As I said, the only way this can be remedied is by having Warmane make it so joining one BG removes you from other queues, which, as I said, will spell doom for WSG and would be a server-side custom change. I very highly doubt that Warmane would want to do such a change.
    I think your option is a great idea. I am not as confident as you are that WSG would die as a result., all that would do is ensure that people stayed in the battleground they queued for. Are you a developer for Warmane by chance? You seem to know what Warmane does and does not want.

11. If it changed so that once you are in a bg, all your other queues are removed, you might see less people doing wsg. Players still need to get marks some how though. Ultimately most players will probably just queue for AV. However, I believe you will see full bgs and it may not be so 'one-sided'. But I also think the general enthusiasm players will have could be different to what it is now. Who knows? What I do know is that it won't happen.
    I bg hop all the time, as does everyone else. It's annoying sometimes but I almost find it more amusing than anything.

12. Are you a developer for Warmane by chance? You seem to know what Warmane does and does not want.
    No, I just play on this server almost since its launch and sit in the forums all the time.

13. I've been saying since day 1 something needs to be done about bg jumping. Allow people to multiple queue it will help with long queue times, but once they enter a bg, make it where they get kick off the other lists.

It happens far too much to both sides, that I am sure it can't be fun for everyone.

14. On another server I play, bg jumping was a big issue too, even bigger I guess due to lower population. Now if you enter a BG you get removed from other ques and it is much much better now.
    Of course I hate it when I'm stuck in an endless wsg but it's still better than having so many unbalanced BGs, and I can always leave and log in with another char or do some other stuff.
    Just my opinion.