1. watched it and it kinda makes me want to leave...
    You've left a long time ago tho...

I mean, this video is full of ****. If things were like you described in the video itself, we wouldn't be where we are now, right?
    You've got a point but it's actually wrong. As I said earlier, there's other Cata servers that are a lot more bugged and still managed to get way more players than neltharion. While it's true that fixing bugs would probably increase Neltharion's population what this realm really needs is a good advertising (that is exactly what the other populated servers do).

2. You've got a point but it's actually wrong. As I said earlier, there's other Cata servers that are a lot more bugged and still managed to get way more players than neltharion. While it's true that fixing bugs would probably increase Neltharion's population what this realm really needs is a good advertising (that is exactly what the other populated servers do).
    This server had its population while warmane kept giving false promises. Let's not forget AT core for Warsong.

When you get **** on like that by actual server staff you cannot expect people wanting to deal with this server anymore. I'd rather had both cata realms closed after moltdown than wasting my time playing while waiting and expecting promised changes that never happened after all. I mean, we've been told that AT core was literally ready to swap with the current one and then dev went on vacation? PS. is he still drenching his balls in the ocean or?

Saying that I cannot understand people willing to put any of their time into this realm anymore.

People are not playing here anymore simply because of word of mouth. Any decent pvp-er I know is avoiding this realm like a plague and would not recommend trying this server.

When Warmane gets its **** together and rehauls complete server we can talk about bringing old and new players back. Otherwise, no promotion will save this realm.

3. This server had its population while warmane kept giving false promises. Let's not forget AT core for Warsong.

When you get **** on like that by actual server staff you cannot expect people wanting to deal with this server anymore. I'd rather had both cata realms closed after moltdown than wasting my time playing while waiting and expecting promised changes that never happened after all. I mean, we've been told that AT core was literally ready to swap with the current one and then dev went on vacation? PS. is he still drenching his balls in the ocean or?

Saying that I cannot understand people willing to put any of their time into this realm anymore.

People are not playing here anymore simply because of word of mouth. Any decent pvp-er I know is avoiding this realm like a plague and would not recommend trying this server.

When Warmane gets its **** together and rehauls complete server we can talk about bringing old and new players back. Otherwise, no promotion will save this realm.
    Personally, I stopped playing here when warmane decided to open a TBC realm. Too many promises were made and we were all expecting something to change when they finished working on WotLK. With the TBC announcement, me and many other neltharion players felt betrayed. Even with everything I said in count, we can't bash these players who still enjoy to play here and trying their best to keep it decently alive.
    You mentioned that you don't wanna waste time playing here waiting for something to happen, but you and many other people keep on "wasting" their time in this forum and not for the best reasons. Too much time "wasted" here trying to put other people down for their attempt to revive the realm. Your comment was not even the worst tho, but the others have been removed.

4. Personally, I stopped playing here when warmane decided to open a TBC realm. Too many promises were made and we were all expecting something to change when they finished working on WotLK. With the TBC announcement, me and many other neltharion players felt betrayed. Even with everything I said in count, we can't bash these players who still enjoy to play here and trying their best to keep it decently alive.
    As I said before, I appreciate Bull's time he put into making the video. But making a single video, with blatantly false information in it won't bring old nor new players back.

I never stopped playing on Warmane despite sometimes trolling on forums and arguing with mods on a bad day and probably never will until I finally decide to quit this game for good which can happen anytime.

You mentioned that you don't wanna waste time playing here waiting for something to happen, but you and many other people keep on "wasting" their time in this forum and not for the best reasons. Too much time "wasted" here trying to put other people down for their attempt to revive the realm. Your comment was not even the worst tho, but the others have been removed
    You missed my point here. I play on TBC now and occasionally on WOTLK and rarely on MOP. Waste of time was playing on Cata after moltdown since we were promised new core for Warsong which after delaying for a year never happened. Also, we were promised fixes which in the end, some of them happened but they were too late and they broke other working stuff.

I waste my time on forums bashing this realm because once it was good and now is **** and I want to see changes. No one can tell me that 6000+ players that played over 3 realms stopped playing because they got bored of cata.

I will say this one more time. Warmane can only save this realm by making total overhaul and by making same hype they've made around TBC. No promotional videos, no cross faction bg's, no character copy function will make this realm populated again.

As soon as Bull and players like him who try to revive this realm realize that maybe then we can see actual changes.

PS. since that other server is coming out and they've announced Outland around the same time there was hype around Gummy's tbc server, maybe we see a new announcement. wink wink

5. The "win battleground by provoking an error" feature isn't mentioned in the video.
    Also the "I'm ****ing bad so nobody should win by provoking an error" is also missing in the video.
    The battleground will close in 5min feature cause lack of players...not included.
    Bugs will never be fixed and new ones are ignored ft. dead bugtracker...not found.

But hey warmane, you either close this mess or people will flame this forum forever which isn't healthy for your reputation.

6. But hey warmane, you either close this mess or people will flame this forum forever which isn't healthy for your reputation.
    We will spread the cancer to other parts of forums.

7. I've been recently working on that and got my first Cataclysm zone completed. I will keep working on the other zones in the coming weeks (gonna take quite more time because I'll get more busy with university) to show you that those zones are scripted. They might not be ALL 100%, but still functionnal and working fine. Most of you talking bad yet you left this server more than a year ago. Most of you don't even know what they're talking about.

Anyway I'm not here to argue about that. I'll just keep going and show you how wrong you are.

For today : 100%'d Hyjal. Thanks to the staff for that, you did a nice job!

The next zone I will work on will be Deepholm.

8. the zones work well, even i did entire Deepholm(110/110,even more can be done after that), huge part of Uldum(56/105), huge part of Vash'ir(42/130)

tho i tried doing Hyjal, but due to not knowing which quests to prioritize i am not phased away from rest of the quests and stuck at 66/115
    similar thing happened on Deepholm, where i was one of the first ones to complete it, i am heavily phased out of it, i can access some dailies and quartermaster, but any other npcs are beyond my reach even if i'm able to see them on mini-map it is impossible to approach them.
    twilight highlands work really well, yet same phasing issue happened and i wasn't able to finish everything (36/95).

these are the issues that need constant fixing, we need at least a single developer working on Neltharion, to fix these issues, tho we already made a similar thread like this where our dear community managers asked what issues they should prioritize and community members(including me) answered, yet.... nothing happened. (link to thread)

i lost hope, i am still wondering how Horribul can keep it, especially now that new cataclysm server got released the Neltharion will suffer even more...
    Atleast keep a good memory of it.

9. I've been recently working on that and got my first Cataclysm zone completed. I will keep working on the other zones in the coming weeks (gonna take quite more time because I'll get more busy with university) to show you that those zones are scripted. They might not be ALL 100%, but still functionnal and working fine. Most of you talking bad yet you left this server more than a year ago. Most of you don't even know what they're talking about.

Anyway I'm not here to argue about that. I'll just keep going and show you how wrong you are.

For today : 100%'d Hyjal. Thanks to the staff for that, you did a nice job!

The next zone I will work on will be Deepholm.

Nice, i will try to complete the Hyjal chain quest with my dk, would be nice return to play like before :3
    Is a very nice news for me, because long time ago i tried to complete that chain quest.
    Thanks you staff you makes a happy Daenneris with this 。◕‿‿◕。

Have a nice friday :3

Edited: November 17, 2017

10. Oh boy, some people are going down!!

Tell them Bull.

11. Oh boy, some people are going down!!

Tell them Bull.
    What do you mean?

12. What do you mean?
    Maybe you haven't seen most of the comments here since the GM deleted them, but a lot of people came here to attack Bull for his video. What Bull said was totally right, those players don't even log here for 1 year at least and they have no idea what they're talking about. Neltharion is one of the best scripted Cata servers.

13. Maybe you haven't seen most of the comments here since the GM deleted them, but a lot of people came here to attack Bull for his video. What Bull said was totally right, those players don't even log here for 1 year at least and they have no idea what they're talking about. Neltharion is one of the best scripted Cata servers.
    Oh yeah, i saw the comments, and i dont know why the people attacks Horribull, he is a good boy and helps so much to our favorite realm and to the comunity.
    I can't understand why some people are so negative.

14. I can't understand why some people are so negative.
    They have to be, what would they do with their lives if they couldn't put someone down? They literally live for this.

First 1234 Last