1. "Honestly" "when Bakura is top 10 in a season" "it's kinda ****ed". Funny thing to say knowing I was in the top 10 in every single season I played while going for rating.

KS on 7 even tho you have SS on 4?
    Beacon on 7? Aura Mastery on 8?

Now we could talk about how everyone should bind their abilities according to their preference but you don't really understand that concept do you?

2. "Honestly" "when Bakura is top 10 in a season" "it's kinda ****ed". Funny thing to say knowing I was in the top 10 in every single season I played while going for rating.
    and when was that? last 4 seasons when rank 1 was 2200?
    I left that part of the chat just so you can see what people really think of you x)

3. and when was that? last 4 seasons when rank 1 was 2200?
    Well, I've been playing since 2015 so that's not quite true:
    Spoiler: Show

Even tho I did have some fun in the last seasons as well, I admit that the last seasons didn't have those big numbers in the ratings. But why does it matter when you can still find the best players there am I right? You can still find Psiho and Serene's Jungle there:

I left that part of the chat just so you can see what people really think of you x)
    You don't really had to do it tbh. I really can't give single **** of what a no-named thinks of me. I can tell you that there is only two types of arena players that trashtalk me:
    1- The ones who have never met me in arena;
    2 - Those who fought agaisnt me, lost and continue with this stupid and spiteful attitude.

In which one of these two examples do you and your friend belong? (I guess we will never know since you covered your name).

Even tho there are those who talk **** about me, a lot of other players have said really good things about me, which I appreciate a lot.

This last one is a funny one. My partner, Kitty, decided to be rude with one of our opponents after the arena (which I always tell him to not do it) and this was their conversation after it. I asked him to take SS because I knew it would be useful one day.

I wouldn't like to go any further than this. This topic is for Bull's video, if you wanna talk about it just PM me (you know how to do it I believe).

4. You don't really had to do it tbh. I really can't give single **** of what a no-named thinks of me. I can tell you that there is only two types of arena players that trashtalk me:
    1- The ones who have never met me in arena;
    2 - Those who fought agaisnt me, lost and continue with this stupid and spiteful attitude.

In which one of these two examples do you and your friend belong? (I guess we will never know since you covered your name).
    that guy who said the thing about you is higher feral than you will ever be. I'll even tell you his name so you can armory him but not here,in pm.

5. that guy who said the thing about you is higher feral than you will ever be. I'll even tell you his name so you can armory him but not here,in pm.
    I'm waiting :D

First ... 234