1. They have to be, what would they do with their lives if they couldn't put someone down? They literally live for this.
    A sadly way to live :c

But i think everyone can change the negative attitude and became a positive person :3

2. the zones work well, even i did entire Deepholm(110/110,even more can be done after that), huge part of Uldum(56/105), huge part of Vash'ir(42/130)

tho i tried doing Hyjal, but due to not knowing which quests to prioritize i am not phased away from rest of the quests and stuck at 66/115
    similar thing happened on Deepholm, where i was one of the first ones to complete it, i am heavily phased out of it, i can access some dailies and quartermaster, but any other npcs are beyond my reach even if i'm able to see them on mini-map it is impossible to approach them.
    twilight highlands work really well, yet same phasing issue happened and i wasn't able to finish everything (36/95).

these are the issues that need constant fixing, we need at least a single developer working on Neltharion, to fix these issues, tho we already made a similar thread like this where our dear community managers asked what issues they should prioritize and community members(including me) answered, yet.... nothing happened. (link to thread)

i lost hope, i am still wondering how Horribul can keep it, especially now that new cataclysm server got released the Neltharion will suffer even more...
    Atleast keep a good memory of it.
    Very interesting answer indeed. I had the same problem of phasing in Deepholm recently and after searching on Wowhead and Google, I can affirm that this is what happened on retail too back then. After completing the main quests, some characters just disappear and you'll never be able to complete the quests anymore. This is sad, but at least we know it's not a bug.

I'll keep working on all zones and see if I can come up with better numbers than yours. Thanks for your comment. :)

Oh boy, some people are going down!!

Tell them Bull.
    Oh yeah ;)

Nice, i will try to complete the Hyjal chain quest with my dk, would be nice return to play like before :3
    Is a very nice news for me, because long time ago i tried to complete that chain quest.
    Thanks you staff you makes a happy Daenneris with this 。◕‿‿◕。

Have a nice friday :3
    Thank you for your support it means a lot to me :) This realm has so much to offer yet no one wants to see it. Hope we can make a change together!

3. Not some characters, but almost all, even the ones that shouldn't disappear and if i use portal back to Orgimmar or hearth to Dalaran i'm phased away from everyone and everything(I believe that is the definition of an actual bug), therefore forced to relog or sometimes even unstuck from website

Tho when phased out in Dalaran all the portals become available(to Undercity, to Thunderbluff etc.) and server is pretty much empty so i lose nothing, guess this bug is pretty beneficial then...

4. Not some characters, but almost all, even the ones that shouldn't disappear and if i use portal back to Orgimmar or hearth to Dalaran i'm phased away from everyone and everything(I believe that is the definition of an actual bug), therefore forced to relog or sometimes even unstuck from website

Tho when phased out in Dalaran all the portals become available(to Undercity, to Thunderbluff etc.) and server is pretty much empty so i lose nothing, guess this bug is pretty beneficial then...
    Yep I got the same bug, I'm gonna search a bit about it and share it with the devs as soon as I can. All dungeons also become empty you can literally run everywhere without having any problem, but you also won't meet anyone. I wonder what it does if you enter a battleground or arena whiel phased. Will you still be able to take the flag? Will you be able to attack others? Will you be able to assault a base without getting attacked?

Many questions and I will do my best to find the answers :)

5. Sorry for double post.

After focusing a lot on it, I can say Deepholm is done. Took me quite some time (by chance I was already around 80 quests done with I started) but here it is :

100%'d Deepholm. Stop telling ship quests are broken ; it can be done.

I'll keep working on new Cataclysm zones as I said, but it's gonna take much more time.

6. Anyone think a "New & hardcore cataclysm realm" could save this expansion?

7. Horribull, you're trying really hard to keep Neltharion active and I really like your attitude!
    I think I'm switching my main character to the Horde and I hope I could join your guild one day.

I talked to a GM about fixing some buggs and making some events available for Neltharion as well as a good point store. He said that due to the population in Neltharion, they're not focusing on that server... We need a better point store and more fixing. It's sad that us player have to make promotions for them. I really love Cataclysm, the PvP is the best of all expansions, and PvE is not too bad.

8. Horribull, you're trying really hard to keep Neltharion active and I really like your attitude!
    I think I'm switching my main character to the Horde and I hope I could join your guild one day.

I talked to a GM about fixing some buggs and making some events available for Neltharion as well as a good point store. He said that due to the population in Neltharion, they're not focusing on that server... We need a better point store and more fixing. It's sad that us player have to make promotions for them. I really love Cataclysm, the PvP is the best of all expansions, and PvE is not too bad.

FATALITY is always looking for more PvPers, just contact an officer from the guild when you transfer.

9. Show us your supreme keybinds :)
    it's okay i don't have erw on F8 and path of frost on C lol

10. it's okay i don't have erw on F8 and path of frost on C lol
    Well, you still haven't show us your keybinds. I might not have ERW on F8 but I'm pretty sure we can find something to laugh about :D

11. Druid forms in action bars smh.

12. Well, you still haven't show us your keybinds. I might not have ERW on F8 but I'm pretty sure we can find something to laugh about :D
    https://imgur.com/a/BouPh
    Go laugh

First 1234 Last