1. Promotional video for Neltharion

Hello people!

I thought it could help if Neltharion had some advertisement and as we all know we can't count on Warmane for that so let's do it by ourselves!

I'm actually recording many samples of what the game has to offer, and I need people's help :

- I need group screenshots with 10-15-20+ people in it (high quality please) from both Alliance and Horde
    - PvP and PvE screenshots (like before/after a raid, RBG, PvP raid or whatever)
    - Any kind of funny screenshot, I'll take the 5 bests for the video
    - If you are good enough, it would be nice to have a great intro. Message me in private and I will tell you what I would like, if you are interested.

Right now I recorded about 50% of the video, then I must edit it, put texts and music so it'll take few days (maybe 1-2 weeks) before it's done.
    I'll give you more news about it when I can. :)

I hope you will participate!
    Keep this thread clean ; it is not an "argue with me about pointless things" thread.

Share your best memories! :D

- Bull

UPDATE :

Edited: November 11, 2017

2. https://imgur.com/a/XwhFE
    Horde-Raid on Silvermoon, groupscreenshot with some GMs

3. Ok I worked about 12 consecutive hours on this and to be honest I'm almost done with the video so if you got any pictures, now is the time :) I will probably upload it tomorrow on youtube ; next step will be to SHARE IT with everyone/every wow forum/every wow facebook page/every private server!

I'll keep you informed.

4. DONE!

Thanks for your help (and thanks to trolls, our forum wouldn't be alive without all of your salty posts <3 ) and for your participation.

This video has been made by me and only me, not officially recognized by Warmane and it is not the best quality video, I apologize about that.

As I previously said, it has been made to be SHARED so it is very important to show everyone else what Neltharion has to offer. It takes a little 4 minutes to watch and few seconds to like/comment/share.

THANK YOU!

FOR NELTHARION!

5. Lol "Working Quest zones", "Working Vashj'ir & Twilight Highlands"... Fully scripted things... It's like a clown made advertisement show in the TVs ... Your marketing skills are on - 999LVL... Show a true picture to the peoples, if they like it, they'll join... if they don't they move on... Neltharion is far away from the best scripted cataclysm private server... Did you play on this realm?... Scripted dungeons and raids were the best joke... Dodgykebab made the biggest hype to this realm by he made a review for it and showed the true face of Neltharion back in the days...
    Delete your video before somebody get a brain damage from your fake advertisement... Peoples will be more disappointed from the realm if they join and start to play here than how you ever imagined...

Ps: Even the youtube comment section is censored by Bull... can't make an argument with him or give a critic to him...
    Why so negative bro, bull spent a lot of time to make this to try and make yet another effort to bring more activity to nelth and yet here you are trying to find ways to make it worse. What have you done to make the server better? Can you even say you did anything meaningful on neltharion?

6. Oh my dear friends, what would I do without you? (:
    Thank you <3

7. Oh my dear friends, what would I do without you? (:
    Thank you <3
    We got your back <3

8. Excellent viedo, this will help so much to the realm to get more players.

Bleedrip aproves this

9. Not fake at all :P
    This is not nice to newcomer , imagine yourself in that situation . You watched this video and decided to come and make char . Half of cata zones dont work. Twilight highlands works? haha . You even know where is it on map because i see you never been there . Raids aren't scripted properly as well. Half of people doing PvE expoliting bugs . PvP isn't funny like before because there is no population for good PvP . And for nice people , im not sure in this .
    And on end everyoe who would join will come on forum first , and see whats current situation , so no point in creating such video.

10. Nice video Horri, i like it, you are working hard for increase the popularity to our favorite realm, giving help and support on the forums, making our tiny comunity more funny and active with positive posts. I see people talking bad about the video, but them just talk and talk about how bad are doing others, but never spent time to do something by theyselfs, you did more than them, really thanks for spend some time to help to our comunity. I appreciate very much your dedication.

Neltharion will emerge stronger than ever.

Have a nice sunday :3

11. Is this video sarcastic or? Most of the thing u listed dont even work lmao. In every zone u will find atleast 1 thing u find irritating. Talking about fully scripted DK starting zone and they cant fix the god damn elevator for years now. Scripted raids? Nope! Dunno in which world u live in or better thing to ask is, do u even pve here to see if the things are scripted properly? This is desperate way of trying to reach for new(old) population which wont happen like, ever again. Might aswell just make respond video to yours just to prove your "fixed" stuff wrong and maybe in that was warmane devs just fix those things(jk we all know that wont ever happen).

12. watched it and it kinda makes me want to leave...

13. I mean, this video is full of ****. If things were like you described in the video itself, we wouldn't be where we are now, right?

However, I appreciate your time you've put into making this.

Personally, I and many friends of mine won't be coming back until they revamp the whole server. Neltharion needs a fresh start. With things, you've described in the video acutally working.

123 ... Last