1. [ANSWERED]After Donating, when I'll become Premium?

Hi.

As the title sugests, I have this doubt.

I donated 10 eur like 1 hour ago and I'm still not able to skip the login queue and I don't see any coins on my account.

When the process of payment was finishing, I got and error message saying that "there was an error" plus a sad emoji but they got the money because the carge already appears on my credit card.

Thank you for your response ☺

2. Here, you can read here about these things
    Thank you, I'll send them an email to the address that appears on that article.

3. I got premium seconds after I donated. I paid with a mastercard and it can get complicated if you choose different payment method.

4. I got premium seconds after I donated. I paid with a mastercard and it can get complicated if you choose different payment method.
    It's weird because I also used a MasterCard but, as I said, I'm still not able to skip the current login queue, I don't have the coins and they already got my money because I can see it on my card statement :-(

5. Please email [email protected] and please be patient, sometimes it can take a little longer but i am sure your coins will find their way to you.