1. (A) Looking for a social guild!

Hello! I'm a Holy/Shadow Priest named Plushie! This is my first time playing WoW ever, and I'm having a lot of fun with it! c:

Just looking for a fun social guild to chit chat with and make some friends. This is a great game, but it's lonely a lot of the time and it's hard to find people to do any content with. Plushie is my in game name, and Miss Pixy#7685 on discord! Hit me up whenevs n' stuff. :)

2. Hello! I'm a Holy/Shadow Priest named Plushie! This is my first time playing WoW ever, and I'm having a lot of fun with it! c:

Just looking for a fun social guild to chit chat with and make some friends. This is a great game, but it's lonely a lot of the time and it's hard to find people to do any content with. Plushie is my in game name, and Miss Pixy#7685 on discord! Hit me up whenevs n' stuff. :)
    I own a charity guild called <Norwest Corporation>. What this means is that all members receive a small daily allowance. You become a "shareholder" once you make a consistently large contribution to the guild, as well as show a fine work ethic. We'll help you out in any situation. Just add my toon Adramolech to your friends list.