1. what do you think about get Wrathful Gladiator's Claymore sword and set two gem for 34res. and switch from SM to the sword when runes have cd ?
    122 + (34*2) = 186 res and ~ 1000hp with the sword. or is it a better use SM all the duel time?
    Get WF wep with resi gems and spell shattering on it. Tho idk is it worth using in duels cuz u should win mages/sp's anyway, but for arena if u play with sp/disc/hpala/ its insanely good vs sp/mage.

2. What if use blood spec? with Unholy Blight, something like that one: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/talents (second spec), is it better vs Paladin?

3. I doubt that blood can beat ret. Blood needs tons of arp in order to deal good dmg on plate opponents and that requires lots of pve gear which in return makes u more squishy than a UH DK.
    When u use only pvp gear as Blood u might have good survivability but the ret will probably outheal ur dmg with one hand+shield.
    Edited: February 10, 2018

4. I doubt that blood can beat ret. Blood needs tons of arp in order to deal good dmg on plate opponents and that requires lots of pve gear which in return makes u more squishy than a UH DK.
    When u use only pvp gear as Blood u might have good survivability but the ret will probably outheal ur dmg with one hand+shield.

Deathbringer's Will + Sharpened Twilight Scale + SM + talant(-10% arp) + pvp neck(60arp) + some gem for arp = ~60% arp, and ~1100-1150 res, is it enough ?

5. Deathbringer's Will + Sharpened Twilight Scale + SM + talant(-10% arp) + pvp neck(60arp) + some gem for arp = ~60% arp, and ~1100-1150 res, is it enough ?
    Sounds like a good gear combination. Try it...

I'm not sure though if blood has much better self sustain than UH.
    U trade improved AMS, AMZ and bone shield for rune tap, mark of blood, Vampiric blood and imp deathstrike.

6. What does mean 'hybrid DK'?
    Is it blood ~50 and ~20 Unh, or blood ~20 and ~50 Unh or what?

7. What does mean 'hybrid DK'?
    Is it blood ~50 and ~20 Unh, or blood ~20 and ~50 Unh or what?
    You can make blood and frost with lichborne. Or with uh, little more offensive

First 12