1. Son, don't let Hysteria take over your mind. Move when you can, avoid these things. It is simple. Alarm your faction no matter what, not everyone is "cancerous", some of them are really nice and helpful. When I'm already at "helping the faction" Today, at 3 or 4 PM, I helped Crossroads community. One paladin, named Judgehank ganked them for about 20 minutes. Then he got ganked 4-5 times. Tried to bubble+HS, luckily, I am warrior, LUL. Just a quick story where I can prove you that this server isn't really that cancerous, of course it happens, big numbers, 100 woman, 100 moods, 200 boobs... But also and good things happens.
    Also, I am playing Horde, I love ganking too, I did many campings before when I was even younger than now, I think my record was 256 HKs on one day in Borean Tundra, those Alliance players probably hated me from deep of the soul, but at Horde, I was silent hero who secured Horde lowbies in leveling. What I wanted to say is, even something bad is good for something.
    Camping, Ganking, etc. All of that is part of world PvP and it is 100% legal. IT SHOULD NEVER BE PUNISHED. If Warmane decide one day, that, camping and ganking is bannable, I will also post my hysteria and dissatisfaction on forums.

2. 100 women, 100 moods, 200 boobs...
    good one, lol
    The difference between PvP and griefing is blurry as griefing is by definition PvP, it's just PvP with the very particular intent of pissing off someone
    This should answer OP's question perfectly, I think. But yeah, griefing is just not a bannable offense unless it is committed in extremely excessive amounts.

3. good one, lol

This should answer OP's question perfectly, I think. But yeah, griefing is just not a bannable offense unless it is committed in extremely excessive amounts.
    Does fifteen times in a row, comprised of teabagging, counts as extremely excessive amount?

First 12